Manny

Whats dannys and matts ship name? I made it Manny so too bad lol

It was just like any normal day, kind of at least. All the guys were not in much of a good mood, mainly because they've been filling with worry. They all sat in the back lounge of the bus, trying not to get drunk off their asses since they were just thinking and trying to figure things out.

What were they trying to figure out you ask, well it's just that their lion has been having problems. Obviously it was a worry to them to see Danny with problems since he's always the cheerful one in the group. He rarely gets upset and it doesn't last long. But this time it's been almost a month with their brother being upset.

Everyday before tour he became thinner and thinner with bruises and cuts, this all started ever since he got a new boyfriend, no one knows who he is because Danny says nothings wrong and he can't tell. Danny always wears baggy hoodies, his clothes don't even fit him that well anymore since it's all too big.

The guys desperately wanted to know what was wrong with their little lion but he never tells. He's been hiding away in his bunk for the first week of tour so far and the guys wanted to help him.

They tried feeding him but he refused and said he couldn't. They didn't understand what was wrong, they guessed it was Danny's so called boyfriend who was making him upset and hurt like this but he didn't say they were right about it.. Or wrong.

They don't know who his boyfriend is and Danny said he couldn't tell them.

For the past few nights they've been hearing Danny talk on the phone and once he was done he would cry. If they tried to help he told them not to and go away that he was fine. It was hard to believe and definitely heart breaking for them, especially Matt.

Matt actually had, or still has a crush on Danny. He loves the smaller boy so much, hearing he had a boyfriend that upset him a lot but at least he thought Danny would be happy. But now he doesn't seem to be.. At all. Matt wanted to do help Danny along with the others.

Matt wanted Danny to be happy, he didn't want to see his best friend, or crush hurt and sad. He wanted Danny to be his so he can love him and show him happiness but Danny made it complicated and said he couldn't tell them what was going on.

He wanted to, but he was scared.
The guys all frowned as they listened to the quiet sobs coming from Danny's bunk, along with small hiccups and sniffles.

They didn't know what to do but were trying to think of a plan to try and figure something out.

"wait...I think I know what we can do!" Jordon said out of no where making all four of the rest jump up from the sudden voice since no one spoke, the only sound was Danny's small cries that made them upset since it was really sad to hear when they didn't know how to help anymore,
Or at least until now.

"What?" The four asked simultaneously as they turned their heads to Jordon.

"Well, when Danny takes his nap, which is going to be pretty soon, let's get his phone and see what his boyfriend is doing to our Danny. Because obviously it has something to do with him and that is not okay. I know snooping is wrong but I hate seeing our lion upset." Jordon explained with a sad smile.

"Wow Charlie, that's actually a great idea.." George said, Jordon took that as an agreement.

"guess we got to wait. I don't want to hear those cries anymore, you know?" Jorel said with a sad smile aswell as the guys nodded.

"I think I can get him to fall asleep faster." Matt shrugged making all the guys turn to him. "I'll cuddle him like I did the other day, he knocked out quick." he explained quickly to which all the guys nodded.