Derillo

"Best friend quizzes are stupid!" George spat. I only laugh as him and Charlie fight about what the best friend quiz is. "Well it isn't. But fine we wont do it because I do know everything about you all anyways." Jordon stated with a huff, crossing his arms. We are all on the bus since well it was tour, I frowned at the little statement, the guys don't me much like they say they do. Not Jordon. Being on this bus is keeping me farther from my secret of being genderfluid, I dress both like a guy and girl but they don't know the girl part. I'm not transgender because I'm not changing myself to a woman. I like to dress as a boy too. So I'm simply genderfluid. Being here with them all I will have to find my own private time to dress, I will always want to be beautiful at some point and not like this. I feel beautiful when I'm in some kind of skirt and/or crop top. It's always been like this, before we got our first album out (we're on tour for that album in current time) and before I was even in the band. The guys never found out or seemed to have a clue, not even since my voice is pretty feminine, but I guess it's not that noticeable unless you take a better listen to me. I'm gay too so, yeah.

You're probably wondering or guessing, if I am gay then I might have a crush on someone on this very bus since I'm stuck with them. And you would be absolutely right. I have a crush on J-Dog. God, he's fucking hot. "I know you right, Dan?" Jordons voice said my name which pulled me out of thought to turn to him. "What?"I asked. "I know you, everything about you. The guys all said yeah." He answered for me to let me understand more of his question. My voice dropped, no you don't. "Yeah you do." I said letting a smile tug onto my lips that they didn't seem to realize were a bit more pink than normal. "Ha! See George." Jordon teased. Johnny rolled his eyes. "I bet they're all lying so you can shut the fuck up. We all have things we wont tell you Jordon so ha. Everyone has a secret." George retorted. I let out a quiet laugh and nod to that. "Don't nod Danny. You're such an open book. We all know you can't keep a secret. You tell us everything." Matt laughs and smirked my direction. I frown but nod. "Yeah you're right. I don't know how to keep any secrets." I say biting my lower lip making them laugh. "Definitely don't. But neither do I, you all know every-fucking-thing about me. Like my favorite porn!" Jorel said jokingly making everyone laugh while I just giggled. That's when eyes were on me. "Did you giggle?" Dylan asked. I bite down once more, harder. I then opened my mouth to keep any blood from escaping a cut I could have possibly created. "Yeah, but I mean it's not only a woman thing." I answered with a slight shrug. "Yeah, but it isn't manly." he murmured. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "That's stereotypical! A manly man can giggle." I defend myself and cross the arms. "Ooh, we got an angry Danny on the loose." Jordon faked a scared face, putting his hands up in mock defense as the guys backed up.

I frowned at them. "You are all so mean!" I said frowning, standing up and trailing to the bunks while they said some words between laughs. In such about that I act like such a girl. I instead went to the back lounge and sat there, no one with me as I crossed my legs aswell up on the couch. "Dan! We were only playing! Giggle all you want!" I heard Jorel yell with laughter. He seems like a real dick, huh? Well I promise you he isn't. Sometimes he gets too caught up with the guys to even realize my upset feeling. But there are times when he comes to me to cheer me up and say they were just kidding with actual sympothy. I smiled at those moments that replayed in my head. I want him to do that now. Make me happy again, but he was distracted by the others which meant he wont be doing that anytime soon. I frown as I hear their laughter escalate from Jordon saying, "I bet he wears dresses," but he is actually right. Except they don't know that and are only joking. Knowing none of them would come to check on me I decided now would be a good time for a silent treatment which they do very much deserve. They would come back here to tease more soon, it has happened before. I crossed my arms and waited, staring at the door that was closed, leading to the bunks and then the front lounge. I wouldn't go to them, they would come to me. Just like I was thinking, the door slid opened showing the guys laughing as they toppled over to me. "Dannny!" George sang, plopping down besides me. I kept my arms crossed and fixed my gaze elsewhere in response, if you can even call it that. "Danny boy?" Matt asked sitting on the other side. I gave no response still and closed my eyes. They always do this, I mean tease me. It's always a different way, then I give them the silent treatment with Jorel seemed to catch on. "Awwe, guys, he's giving us the silent treatment." he laughed as I opened my eyes. "Oooh, again?" Jordon laughs. I rolled my eyes and look down at my lap. "You know I think I know how to get him to stop ignoring us, differently though." Jorel started, they usually tickle me. I didn't say anything, but that was until Jorel suddenly grabbed my cap and pulled it off my head letting my short brown hair go up in a small mess with some spikes. "Jay!" I groaned standing up. He only smirked and put his arm up high making me whine and step onto my tippy-toes to reach it from the taller male. Sadly, no budge as he handed it over to Dylan who was definitely taller while Jorel then lifted me up bridal style making my face heat up as I began to try and wiggle out. "What? Too sexy to talk to us?" he said with a smirk growing. "No! Jorel put me down!" I whined. "Nuh uh." he chuckled. I whined again and crossed my arms, my bottom lip sticking out in a pout while he carried me and smirked. We were now quiet and it just fell so suddenly. Me and Jorel had eye contact, mine with his. I could feel my heart all of a sudden race against my chest and grew nervous with his stare, heat rose to my cheeks. His eyes just stared directly into mine and he didn't look away, I mean a bunch of peoole say they can't look away from my eyes but with Jorel this feels so different. He is my crush and here we are making intense eye contact with silence taking over the room. He made me feel like I could melt with a simple stare, his smirk was still on his lip, his lips looked so soft I wanted to kiss him. But his eyes kept me locked still, feeling as if I couldn't move and I just froze. He didn't say anything, no one said anything. I couldn't say anything. It was just silent. A silence I bet the others felt awkward with but I was feeling nervous by this stare he gave me. Why does he have to be so hot?! I was beginning to feel self-concious with the long stare.