Chapter 4 - Late but busy

- No one, Channie, just an acquaintance, I said a bit nervous.

- Yes, an acquaintance. Then why did you give her that bag and she gave you these sheets? Just because she's an acquaintance? 

He began very curious, realizing that something is happening between us. I had no choice than to explain.

- Ok, ok I'll explain you, but not here. And swear that you won't say to anyone. I want it to be a secret.

- Fine, I won't tell. I promise I'll keep it a secret., he smiled. Why are we friends then?

- Yes, I know.

We ate the burgers and drank the lemonades. We got up from the table and went to the exit. I threw a look to Samara and she responded me the same. Chanyeol looked back at me and started to laugh. All the way back home he stared at me and laughed. I was very annoyed about his attitude.

- Why are you doing this? I finally said.

- Just because I like to do it. And because I want to know all the story, from the beginning to the end!

- I promised I will tell you. Just wait until we got in our room. And don't look at me like that please!

He stopped and soon we arrived. There was no one inside. what happened to this guys? We found a note on the fridge.

Baekhyun and Chaneyol,

We decided to go to a funfair. We wanted to ask you too, but we couldn't find you. Probably, we'll come late. Don't wait us!

                                                                                                                                       EXO

- Good, Baek. Now you can tell me everything without being interrupted, Chanyeol said impatient.

- Ok, listen then.

I told him everything. How we met, how she saved me, how cute and honest she is. Absolutely everything, with all the details. I also told him that I don't feel anything for her. At least not now.

- Are you serious? I mean, are you sure that you don't feel anything for her?

- I really don't know, Chanyeol. I feel like I feel something for her, but the same time, I feel like I don't. Anyway, I don't know many things about her.

- Are you crazy? You don't know ? Baek, you need to check your health. From what you told me, I realized that this girl is really cool. And above of all, she's herself next to you! What do you need more?

- Look, Yeol, I know what you say, but believe me, I absolutely don't know anything about this girl, except her name. How can I fall for this girl, without knowing anything about her life?

- Instead all of this, your heart falls for any person it wants to. You can't ask it to do what you want, because you cannot. You should think more. Don't let her go without even trying to win her.

- Thanks a lot. Now, let's take a look and her music sheets, I said a little bit cheered.

I took the first one. It hasn't got a name. In fact, all of the songs hadn't names. Chanyeol took the second. After reading it, we both explained wow! . It was such a good song. And the others too. It looks like I guessed right. They weren't good, they were exceptional!

- Eh Baek, Chanyeol said smiling, do you need to know more facts about her now?

- What is this girl? I said. I can't believe! She has a perfect voice, exceptional piano skills and now this... My God, who would have expected at this?