Chapter 9 - Here we are... togheter

We were running down the street, looking like two idiots. Why? Because S.J was laughing, probably about something that I did and I was looking at her like she was an alien.

- S.J, it's too elsewhere! May I know why are you laughing so hard?

- You are the reason! You're just too funny.

- But why? What have I done wrong?

- Nothing!It's just that when you talk about Baekhyun you act so cute and childish. He does things that other people tried to do for years!

- Yes, you're right. He could somehow reach my sensible part. Woah, what happens to me?!

- Well, these things happen when you are with your lover or you talk about him. I wish that time would come to be too!

You'd be careful what you wish! You don't know how strange it is to discover that your personality changes and you don't know what happens. Anyway, it's strange. We continued our road and we finally arrived to the beauty parlour.

It seemed that S.J knew all the employees there, because they immediately guided us to the manicure room.

- One question, S.J.

- And that would be?

- Why are we the first here among all of these people?

- It's my father's parlour and the employees knew that we were coming. Don't worry! We didn't " insert " in front of them when we weren't suppose to be.

It somehow sounded strange, but if she says it's ok, then it's ok. We entered a big white room and sat on some comfortable armchairs. We let the women to take care of our nails while we were talking about what should I wear. Beside this, we were listening EXO, which made our time better.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

- Ok Baekhyun, let's go now!

- Wait for me, D.O! I'm coming.

D.O wanted to help me with all the things for today, so we decided to go to the mall together. I considered it ok as long as he was a master.

- Guys! - he shouted for the others to hear him -. I'm going with Baekhyun at shopping. See you later!

- Wait, D.O, Suho-hyung said. Can you buy some sweets for me?

- Me too please! - Kai and Sehun asked him cutely -.

- Ok, I shall do it. But Suho-hyung should give me his credit card.

- Here you go then. Have a good time!

- Bye bye! I said.

We went out of the house and followed the way to the mall.

- Good, I have to buy some vegetables for dinner.

- Oh, so you weren't lying when you said we are going shopping.

- Well, not at all. I am helping you and after that we are going to buy sweets and vegetables.

- And that means that I have to carry the bags...

- Yes, you have to.

I knew that he thought about getting an advantage after this. Kyungsoo knows how to profit after a deal. He's the serious one and you shouldn't make a bet with him. And the thing you definitely mustn't do is trying to annoy him. Those who tried, finished bad. Even if he doesn't look strong, he is. I know it well.

We first went to the T-Shirt shop.

- You need to buy something cozy but cool the same time. Hmm, let me see... what about this white one?