Chapter 13: Telling the fans

Liza's POV:
I was now 4 months pregnant and I still didn't have a big baby bump so the fans didn't know yet. David suggested that we tell them today.
"David do you have any idea how many pregnant jokes we've made in the past?"
"No"
"Yeah me neither. But my point is that there's a 80% chance that they'll think it's another prank."
"Exactly. So we need to announce it in a way that will make them 100% sure we're definitely pregnant. "
"And how are we gonna do that?"
He just smiled.
Time jump:-3 hours•
David, Heath and I went to the beach to put our plan into action. We bought a crap ton of baby stuff and made a massive circle with them. We then wrote "We're pregnant!" in the circle. David brought his drone so Heath could take a picture from Birdseye view. We got some really cute pictures.
"Thank you so much for helping us Heath." I say.
"No problem. I'm gonna head home I'll see you soon" we said goodbye.
David and I sat in the grass and watched the sun set.

"It's beautiful" I say

After watching the sun set we pick up our stuff and take it to the car.
Back at their house•
David's POV:
"D'ya wanna film the outro?"
"Sure."
We sat down on the beige couch and I got out my vlog camera.
"That's it for today's vlog, thanks for watching Milly. Make sure to like and subscribe, tweet me at David Dobrik. Anything else to add Liza?"
"Yeah um, guys I'm actually pregnant like ACTUALLY pregnant, like... There is a baby inside of me. Woahhhh...." She says, zoning out.
"What?" I ask.
"I'm just thinking about the meaning of life..."
"The meaning of life?" I say whilst we laughed.
The next morning•
I wake up and see that Liza's still asleep. I walk over to my laptop and check the comments under my vlog.
Fan#1:It's probably another prank.
Fan#2: Guys they are actually pregnant look at their Instagram pictures!
I hear Liza wake up behind me.
"Whatcha doing?" She asked. I pulled her onto my lap.
"Reading the comments from yesterday's vlog.
We spent the next few minutes reading more comments.
"Some of them saw our Instagram pictures. But some of our fans don't have Instagram so they think it's a prank." I say.
"Well as the vlogs continue they'll realise it's true."
"Mhm"
An:
Sup bruh 😎
This chapter was longer than usual but still really boring 😞
Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely a night person. I constantly have arguments with my mum cos I'm still awake at midnight on a school night😂
I go to bed REALLY late and wake up really early but I lie in bed for hours anyway.
See you in the next chapter😘
-Annie🍼❤️