Chap 4

Austin's Pov

We are now on our way to school, hand in hand, Ally is tensing a lot and i can feel it. "Alls, don't worry I will be with you the whole day! I will protect you." I said squeezing her hand. "Except maths and english which i have with Cassidy.. Urgh and Dallas. Great."

I didn't realise she had maths and english with them. I swear if they even touch a hair on her head hell will be loose. "It's fine Ally, call me and i will be there in a flash."

"Thanks Austin, i love you"

"I love you more" I said as she smiled.

We walked in to school and had a billion eyes scorching through my head and girls shooting daggers through Ally. "Come on we need to get going to english." She looked at me and nodded. I might be crazy but i swear i saw tears in her eyes. Once we got to english i kissed Ally goodbye. "I will meet you by the music room. Love you" I smiled which made her smile.

"I love you too." She said before walking in to her english room. I hope she will be okay with the devils.

Ally's Pov

Well this is gonna go well. Note my sarcasm. "oh look it's dorkson." I heard Cassidy say. "She actually came, oh lord." Dallas said laughing. I ignored them and walked to the back of the class. Nobody sat next to me, and i don't blame them. We still had 5 minutes until the teacher came in to our lesson as she was ALWAYS 5 minutes late. "Hey dorkson, over here!" I heard Cassidy shout. I turned around to face her when Dallas threw a bucket of ice cold water over my head. I stood up and ran out the class to the only place i knew i could go. The music room. "Bye dorkson!" Cassidy shouted to me so loud that anybody could hear. I hope Austin heard i need him now. Tears silently slipping down my face. I got my book out and sat down at the piano. Here goes nothing.

Austin's Pov

"Bye dorkson!" I heard Cassidy shout. Wait isn't dorkson what they call Ally. Oh no. I ran out of the english room and ran to the only place i know she would go. The music room.

Ally's Pov

"Maybe it's the things i say,

Maybe i should think before i speak,

But i thought i knew enough,

To know myself and do what's right for me,

And these walls i'm building now,

You used to bring 'em down,

And the tears i'm crying out,

You used to wipe them away,

I thought you said it was easy,

Listening to your heart,

I thought you said i'd be okay,

So why am i breaking apart?

Don't wanna be torn,

Don't wanna be torn.

Don't make me choose between,

What i want and what you think i need,

'Cause i'll always be your little girl,

But even little girls have got to dream,

Now it all feels like a fight,

You were always on my side,

And the lonely i feel now,