:: 2 ::

"Let's find safety, for now, away from that hell hole." Glenn said, looking back at the house where they grew up in, only knowing that house, and nothing else.

"What do we do if we lose each other?" She asked, holding his hand.

"Find each other again." He smiled, "Of course, we'll know, because of our hearts and the same tune."

"True. But, if we do ever split up, don't die on me. Please." She mumbled, looking at him.

"I promise you, I won't, you don't either, okay?" He said, sternly.

"I won't." She said, looking forward, and seeing something she never thought she'd see, "What the hell?"

"Shit..." Glenn saidlooking at a large crowd of those dead ones, "We need to stay together. Go into those buildings and go to the very top of it. Wait until the hoard passes, then we continue.

Michelle nodded, giving Glenn a kiss on the forehead before looking at him with so much love. Then he knew how much she loved him. They ran off, feeling the twang of their heart strings as they sprinted in the other direction. Michelle arrived in a building which looked like a bar, she rushed up the stairs and arrived on the roof, awaiting for Glenn. Meanwhile, Glenn was climbing the stairs of a pawn shop, gawping at all of the jewels that he saw. He quickly snatched a gold necklace and put it in his pocket. He then got up and locked eyes with her, "Hey!" He yelled.

Michelle immediately, put her index finger to her mouth and frowned. She pointed to the walkers below and sighed. He then realised what she was saying. The walkers were coming into the bottom of the building that Glenn was inside.

"Fuck." Michelle said, tears welling in her eyes. Glenn heard them coming up the stairs and immediately shut the thin flap to block access. Glenn and Michelle knew that the flap was going to wear out and Glenn had a chance of dying.

She signaled for Glenn to jump over to the next building but when she looked over at him he was being swarmed by walkers. He took out his knife but it slid over the edge. She looked at him trying to signal for him to jump over but it was too late.

He stopped moving and the flesh eaters started feasting on him. She let out a piercing scream that let tears run down her face, "Gleeeenn! You promised me! You promised you wouldn't die on me!"

Day turned to Night.

And still the flesh eaters were on the floor. Michelle was in a praying position, still sobbing in the cold. She didn't care about that. She just wanted her brother back. She looked over the wall and saw that he wasn't there. No blood stains. Just a pile of dead ones.

"Hey." A man said, "Need some help?"

"Who are you?" She asked, scooting away from the man.

"Paul Rovia. But my friends call me Jesus." He said, looking at her.

"Michelle. M-my brother is gone, he was there about two hours ago, but now he's not there." She stuttered, trying not to cry again.

"Try not to worry about it. We'll find him." Jesus said.

"Who said I'm going with you?" She asked standing up.

"Well, I have a few ideas why. You'll die out here, and never find your brother." She said, holding out his hand, "What do you say? Join me or what?"

She slightly smiled, "Okay I'll join you."