:: 4 ::

"Sweet, sweet Alabama," Michelle mumbled, in a daze with a blunt Machete in her hand, staring up at the trees, "I love you but you left me afraid.."

She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a wall of dead ones on a fence, that were about to fall apart, there were hundreds, possibly thousands. As she was turning around she felt a raindrop on her shoulder, running all the way down to her tattoo of a ships' wheel on her upper arm. She looked up and felt a raindrop fall on the tip of her nose, and sighed, "Shit, it's raining.." She then turned around as she heard the drop of a fence and groans towards her.

The gate dropped.

Fuck.

Michelle's panic mode immediately set in and she set off, running in any direction trying not to become walker food. She ran as the groans became lowder, whilst her heart pumped like a machine gun. C'mon, you can do this, just a few more steps, she told herself.

* Into The Darkness *

The groans soon slowed down, as did the rain and the sun finally showed itself, she looked at the wooden gates and saw Harrison, the guard for the hilltop look down at her.

"Hey, Michelle," He asked, a bright ecstatic smile popping onto his face, dimples showing. "Gregory's looking for you. New people have come, and he wants you to meet them."

"Thanks, Har." She winked at him playfully

"No problem. We still on for tonight?" He asked, opening the gates

"Yeah, can't wait." She said. He watched her and walk off towards the grand house. She then opened the doors and stepped inside, all eyes now on her. She looked around and saw someone she wasn't thinking to see, ever again.

"Jesus, Glenn Rhee is that you?" She asked

"Yes, Michelle Rhee is that you?" Glenn turned around, looking at her in shock

"Yeah, come hug me lil' bro."