Chapter 1

Lily P.O.V.

It was the final day of 9th grade. I was so happy to get away from that terrible school. I knew in my gut that this was going to be the best summer ever. Everyone counted down 5...4...3...2...1...0 "SCHOOLS OUT!" everyone chanted. I ran out of the building as fast as I could throwing papers everywhere. I got home and immediately went into my room and took a selfie to post on Instagram. I captioned it, "Schools out., come at me summer." I was so happy it was summer because my birthday was in August. I started running over to my best friends house, Claire. I was at the front door and almost ran the door bell. Then I remembered that she moved yesterday. I walked back home and decided that I should go for a swim to cool off.

Hayes P.O.V.

Today was the last day of school. I was so ready for summer. We were in the car for 10 hours after school ended. I was sad that I had to leave my school and all of my friends. But I knew that I could make even better ones in Moorseville, NC. I was being woken up my Nash at 2 in the morning and he said, "We are here Hayes better come in fast before I pick my room." I then ran into the house and picked a bedroom with a built in loft. We did not have beds yet because they were coming in the moving truck tomorrow so I just took my sleeping bag and layed in the middle of the room and fell into to a deep sleep.