Chapter 5

Hayes P.O.V.

When I woke up I immediately called Lily. I asked if she wanted to go to the beach and she sounded so happy. Her voice sounded like an angel.

Lily P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my iPhone going off. I answered and it was has he asked if I wanted to go to the beach with him. He sounded very nervous. I told him I would.

He picked me at 2:30 and we penny boarded to the beach because it was only 5 minutes away. When we got there he had a cabana rented out for us and it was magical. There were lights hung up and a giant love sack for us to sit on. I told him it was beautiful and he said not as beautiful as you.

Hayes P.O.V.

I picked her up from her house at 2:30 and we penny boarded there because it was really close. I rented out a cabana for us. Before l left to get her I put up lights and put a giant love sack for us to sit on. She said it was beautiful and I wanted to be flirty so I said not as beautiful as she was. She got all blushy and hugged me. She was delicate and fragile in my arms. I didn't want to let go.

Lily P.O.V.

I hugged him because of his compliment and he felt so strong in my arms. He took my hand and pulled me in to the water. We had a splash war too. He then pulled me in really close and he put he hands on my waist. Mine were around his neck. We both leaned in and we heard a ... HONK! it was from Nash's truck because we were a half and hour late. He screamed,"Come on lovebirds. You guys are late." Hayes told me to get our stuff while he talked to Nash.

Nash P.O.V.

It was a half an hour since they were suppose to be home so I went to go pick them up. When I got there they were really close and were about to kiss. So I yelled come on love birds. You guys are late. They immediately parted and Hayes said something to Lily. I saw Hayes coming up to my truck pretty mad and I said get in. He got in and screamed at me. He said, "What the heck Nash I was going to going to make my move. You knew I liked her why would you do that." I said I didn't want him getting into another relationship to fast again. He said I can take care of my life and she is different. I know my brother is a little bit of a player, but I still love him.

Hayes P.O.V.

I told Lily to come in and sit by me. When we were going I interweaved our fingers together and she blushed. When we got to her house I walked her to her house. I said I will texted you and when she almost opened the door I said,"I forgot to give you something at the beach." Then I leaned in and kissed her. All I can say is that it was magical.

----------

I am sorry for how long this is. I will probably make a new chapter really soon like tomorrow or so. But if you think I should add drama just comment. Thank you so much for more the 300 views. I love you all.