Summer Dreams

The line was rather short, we made our way to the front and handed the guy our tickets. We were pushed through doors and into the park.

"Look," DJ said looking and pointing towards a bunch of flowers that seemed to be orchids over in the corner. I ran over looked around and plucked five orange flowers from the stems.

"Here," I held my hand out filled with the beautiful flowers, and one by one were gone.

"What side means your married or single?" asked Becca.

"I don't know?" I answered, "Lets just put them on the right."

After putting our flowers in our hair we started to walk around. There was a lady with a camera taking pictures. I pulled there hands and got in the frame. "SNAP" she handed us a slip and walked off. Speakers came on to remind us about the 12pm showing of Shamu.

"We can't miss it!" Becca yelled over the speakers. She pulled us to a dome shaped building, it was huge! We sat in the splash zone," Are you sure we want to get wet?" Claire asked. We all started to laugh at her comment. Just then Shamu came up from the water and jumped back in,"Splash", and we were soaked.

An angry Claire got up and walked out," I told you!"

We all cracked up before we realized we were wet too.

"That hand dryer works really well." Elizabeth commented.

"Good thing we wore flip flops!" Becca adds. We traveled through the park, nothing to exciting a few sea turtles and crocs, then we reached the sting ray area. There was a long table like area that was curved and open topped, inside there was over a dozen baby sting rays. There wasn't many people there maybe six or so. We walked up to a counter and bought five cups of shrimp and a few cups of hard food.

"Who first?" I asked.

"Meee!" Becca enthusiast.

We all watched as one came by, it passed without even a flinch.

"Put it more in the water,"DJ suggested. She did so and the next one that passed pulled it from her hand. We all started doing the same, and within fifteen minutes we were out of food.

"Now what?" Elizabeth questioned.

"You guys know you can pet them right?" I asked. They shook there heads and places there hands back into the water.

"What the ****!" Claire spouted.

"What?" we all said concerned.

"It feels weird," she answered,we all giggled.

After a long day of shopping and fooling around at Sea World we decide to get a bite to eat.

"I know this little place not far from home that has unique cuisine?!?!" I suggested. They agreed to go answer were off.

The door opened with a ring of a bell.

"Please follow me," a lady said, we did so and she led us to a large booth.

"What to drink?"she asked.

"Coke,Coke,Sprite,Water,7up," we all answered as she went around the table. She walked away, and we looked through our menus.

DJ got a salad with a side of fruit. Elizabeth got a burger with French fries. Claire got a funky pizza rap. Becca got chicken strips. And I got some baked chicken. What they didn't know was that I ordered weird things for everyone to try. I got a platter of mixed tropical fruits, and a platter of crocodile,alligator,shark,cans clams.

"What one was your favorite off each platter?" DJ questioned again.

"The dragon fruit and crocodile," answered Claire.

"The starfruit and shark," said Elizabeth.

"I liked the asian pears and crocodile," I said.

Becca went next," The spiky fruit thing," we all laughed,"and clams." she said licking her lips. We all looked to DJ to hear her answer, " All of it!" she exclaimed. We laughed, the bill came and went and so did we.