Summer Dreams

After my emotional night I finally peeked my head through the door. I saw Harry curled up in a ball on the ground outside my door.I slowly walked out and down the hallway. I was greeted by curious eyes and surprised looks. I teared up and hugged the person closest to me, which happened to be Louis.

"That escalated quickly, at least by me dinner first!" we all giggled at his comment. As I went down the line hugging each and everyone of them. Strong grips held me tight and made me feel safe, safer than ever. Someone cleared their throat behind me as I was hugging Zayn. He blushed as I pulled away and ran to Harry. I jumped up and hugged him. A single year fell down my cheek thinking about what could have happened. I pulled back and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I wanna cook a really nice meal for all of you tonight," I said.

They all nodded with agreement.

"All us guys will take you to the store." Harry said seriously.

"No, you don't need to."

"We want to!" all the boys said in unison. A smile crept onto my face.

"The list says steak," Zayn read off the list.

"Here," Liam said placing carrots into the cart. We shopped for maybe forty minutes or so until we were finished. When we walked through the parking lot the guys formed a screwed up circle around me. Paparazzi were snapping pictures left and right, great now what are they ganna get wrong in the paper. We made our way to the car and shoved the groceries in the trunk.

"Where do these go?" I asked holding up canned beans.

"It's okay we got it," Harry said pushing me towards the living room with all the girls. I sat in a leather seat that made it sounds like I ripped one whenever I moved. Whenever it made a noise you could hear giggles from the kitchen and all the girls laugh. I finally gave up on the chair and sat on the beanbag chair instead. After The guys were done they solemnly walked in. Harry had a frown on his face as he told us,"We want to make tonight special, because.......... WE have to leave to go on tour after tonight."

We all stared in disbelief.

"What?" Claire muttered.

The boys looked at the ground as if ashamed.

"What so you just get me to love you then you leave!" I yell at Harry as tears fill my eyes. An entire year without them. They'll probably forget us. My heart sank in my chest, I got up and walked our the door.

"Katie!" Harry yelled after me. I wanted to stop, to stop and have him hold me, to hold him. I was frightened, I MIGHT ACTUALLY LOVE HIM.