Oikawa Tooru || Sick

"Achoo!" Oikawa sneezed loudly. Sighing, you handed him a tissue. "Go to bed already, Tooru." "B-but, I wanna stay with yo-" Oikawa protested, only to be cut short by another loud sneeze. "I'm serious, Tooru." You rolled your eyes.

It was supposed to be a school day, but you were staying over at your boyfriend Oikawa's house because he had caught a bad cold, and you wanted to take care of him. You had expected it to be that Oikawa would be in bed all day, but he apparently had better things to do, such as whine and annoy you. It was quite cute actually, but you would never admit it.

"I'm not that sick, (Y/N)-chan." He mumbled. "I'm fine, re-" Oikawa was cut short by another fit of coughing. You sighed again. "Go upstairs, Crappykawa." "Hey~ no fair," Oikawa whined. "Only Iwaizumi calls me that, (Y/N)-chan~" You glared at him. "If you don't go to bed right now, Tooru, I swear, I will nail your bedroom door shut with you in it." Oikawa relented. "Fine, fine, (Y/N), but come with me, please?" "Mhm." "Yay!" Oikawa clung to your leg. "Ahh!" You yelled, blushing furiously. "Pervert!"

You shook Oikawa off, and carried him up the stairs to his room. (Pretend you're like Mikasa Ackerman in this. If you don't know who that is, you've probably been living under a rock. Just pretend you're strong then.) Oikawa' room was messy, filled with volleyball and alien posters. "What the hell?" You sidestepped, nearly stepping on an aluminum foil cone thing that you assumed was a hat. Sighing, you dragged him into bed, pulling the covers up to his chin like you were his mother.

"No... (Y/N)-chan, come to bed with me." Oikawa mumbled. "Please?" You rolled your eyes, trying to hide your blush. "I can't. You're sick, remember? And I could catch what you got and stuff. Besides, don't you have that?" You pointed to the gilittery purple alien plushie sitting on the corner of his bed. "No!" Oikawa pouted like a 4 year old. "Alien-kun isn't you, (Y/N)-chan~" "F-fine!" You stuttered, blushing furiously as you climbed into bed and lay beside him. Oikawa hugged your waist, satisfied. "I love you, (Y/N)-chan..."

Extra:
~Next Day~

"Gah!" You coughed, laying on the corner of the bed. "This is all your fault, Shittykawa! You smacked Oikawa lightly, annoyed. He grinned. "At least you get to stay home with me now, (Y/N)-chan!" "Stupid Tooru..." You mumbled to yourself, blushing. "I love you, Oikawa..."

|| Gahhh! I feel like that was really rushed. Sumimasen! I just love Oikawa sometimes though. Hope you enjoyed! ||

|| February 19, 2017 ||