Yamaguchi Tadashi || Stars

Ah, what a lovely night, you think, looking at the stars. You were on a walk in a park near your house because you couldn't sleep, enjoying the stars glittering above your head. It was well after midnight, and it was completely dark outside. The cold night air chilled you to the bone, and you were grateful that you had brought a sweater, even if it was a light one. Gazing up at the stars, you were completely immersed in the beauty of them. Recognizing some constellations, you chuckled to yourself softly as you remembered when you tried to count all the stars as a child. Turning a corner, you accidentally bumped into a person.

"O-oh, sorry! Are you okay?" You stuttered. You were mainly a shy girl, and didn't socialize much, prefering to send your time on the internet, away from the prying eyes of people.

"Ah, yeah, i'm fine," the soft  voice answered. "Are you alright too?" He asked. You looked up.

That was when you saw him.

Yamaguchi Tadashi, a boy that went to your school, that you had a crush on forever. "A-ah!" You exclaimed, back up immediately.

"S-senpai! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" You bowed as low as you could, almost a 90-degree angle.

"It's okay!" He said waving his hands in front of him nervously. "What are you doing out here at this time of night (Y/N)?" He asked. 

"Ah, well, I couldn't sleep." You answered quietly, blushing.

"Oh, me too!" Yamaguchi answered. "Um, well, do you maybe want to go for a walk together by the pond?" He pointed downhill.

"O-of course!" You said in a breathy voice, not believing that this was actually happening. Your senpai just invited you for a walk!

You stepped nervously, scared to make a wrong move. You walked slowly in silence.

"So, um (Y/N)... The stars are really pretty tonight, right?" Yamaguchi stuttered, trying to start up a conversation.

"Y-yeah, Tadashi-senpai." You answered, blushing.

"But not as pretty as you." Yamaguchi suddenly blurted out, not realizing what he just said.

"W-what?!" You yelled, extremely shocked with his words, and turning a dark shade of red.

"Ah! (Y/N)-san! I'm so sorry, did I really just say that out loud?" Tadashi blushed furiously, face almost just as red as yours. "Um... I just..... Ah, (Y/N)-san, it just s-slipped out, i'm so sorry!" Yamaguchi sighed, gathering up all his courage. I've gotta do this someday anyways, he thought.  "Er, (Y/N)-san? I-I've actually liked you for a long time, but I d-didn't know if you liked me or not so I just kept quiet all this time.... I was so afraid of being rejected because I thought that you would be better off with Tsuki or someone else, since you're always so beautiful and nice to everyone.... but I wanted to ask you this before I have second thoughts or something... um, (Y/N)-san, will you be my girlfriend?" He scratch the back of his neck with one hand nervously, looking away with a dark shade of red dusting his cheeks.

Yamaguchi's confession left you standing there, dumbfound, but it took less than a second for you to make up you mind. "I-I would l-love to, Tadashi-senpai."

|| Hi guys! Sorry for the wait, I had a lot of writer's block and just didn't feel like writing... Sorry again! This story was sorta based on the fanart of Yamaguchi above
! Love my smol bean~ Anyways, requests are open, so please do request, as I am running out of ideas on scenarios and such! As always, thanks for reading my crappy writing, and have a great day/night/morning! ||

|| April 2nd, 2017 ||