Oneshot: Is that Gay enough?

Words: 1208

Author: Me

Summary: Seems that rumors aren't rumors at all

Being Harry Potter is in between good and bad. Good because some people viewed him as a savior or someone special, Bad because others viewed him as an 'attention seeker' and nothing else but just a boy full of lies. Also because every single thing he does is broadcast by everybody and the thing that Harry hated the most is;

Rumors

A lot and shit tons of rumors. Harry sometimes wonder how did they come up with such things. But sometimes it scares him on how close to the truth they are. Just like this new rumor going on.

Apparently, someone started a rumor about Harry Potter being gay.

Now of course, his friends wouldn't believe such obvious lies -though Hermione has her suspicions- but that's not the problem. The problem is the Slytherins. Not all of them but most of them. Consisting of Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, Blaise and none other than Harry's enemy himself, Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin Prince.

Harry himself had gotten used to Malfoy's and his minions' teasing. Harry at some point thought that they tired as well. But no, he just has to be wrong. Harry's not sure but, ever since the Slytherins heard the rumor, their teasings gotten worse. They would tease Harry every chance they get and make any topic related to Harry about being gay.

Harry was so close to hexing them. But he can't bring himself to do so. He told himself that it's because he doesn't wanna get expelled or he doesn't want any house points deducted. But deep down he knew, it wasn't because of that.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here" Harry heard a voice say.

Currently, he's inside the library. Since Hermione and Ron were Prefects and they have duties and all that stuffs, Harry had nothing else to do. So he thought of the most unthinkable option ever, Studying. Which what's he's doing right now if it wasn't for Malfoy that disturbed him.

Harry looked up from his book and saw Malfoy's face with that annoying sneer of his. He also noticed that Malfoy's alone at the moment.

"If it isn't Harry-Totally-Gay-Potter" Draco continued.

Harry just simpley rolled his eyes, seeing that wasting time and fighting with Malfoy is pointless.

Draco frowned when Harry didn't reply with a remark. By now they would be fighting or bickering, but it seems that Potter's not in the mood.

"Ignoring me are you?" Draco said. Still, Harry just continued on reading. Draco frowned. Without thinking, he leaned on the table with his right arm and he took Harry's book with his left arm. Now he's face to face, eye to eye to Harry Potter. "Pay attention to me"

"Pay attention to me" Malfoy said with a pout. "Pay attention to me" Malfoy said looking as if he's begging. "Pay attention to me" Malfoy said looking at him sternly in the eye. "Pay attention to me" Malfoy said to Harry.

"What are you looking so shock for? Ah I see. A boy haven't been this close to you haven't they? Are you trying to look gayer every second?"

All of a sudden, Harry lost all body control.

Harry grabbed Draco's face and begun kissing him forcefully. Draco squirmed and tried pushing Harry off but Harry's grip was so damn strong. Meanwhile Harry just deepened the kiss. He ignored Draco's squirms and protests and Harry made sure he's locked on his grip.

Harry broke off the kiss for a moment. "Is that gay enough for you?" He asked before kissing Draco again. He licked Draco's lips asking for entrance but Draco's lips were sealed tight. Harry groaned, annoyed. He decided to explore Draco's mouth later. So instead, he nibbled on Draco's lower lip. He nibbled and sucked on it.

Draco was force to stop himself from moaning. He's actually starting to enjoy himself. Much to his horror, but he won't admit it. Even when his life depended on it. Draco sat on Harry's lap (and Harry seems to be perfectly fine with it) and he doesn't know why but he found his hands exploring Harry's back. He's gripping, scratching and Draco can't explain why.

"Potter" Draco gasped but Harry kissed him again. He was forced to shut up, much to his dismay. Draco can feel Harry smirk against the kiss. Why? Because Draco himself is kissing back.
He tried to stop or even pull away. But Draco can't bring himself to do so. His mind and body is battling with each other. And Draco's not sure on who to obey.

"Is this gay enough for you?" Harry asked through husked voice.

"No" Draco said as he grabbed Harry's face and resume their kiss. Harry once again lick Draco's lips, and this time, much to their surprise, Draco's lips parted. Earning Harry access to his mouth. Harry was expecting to finally explore Draco's mouth but instead he found Draco's tongue, fighting for dominance. Harry smirked. Of course the Slytherin would want a little competition. Their tongues twisted and fought like swords. Harry expected that Draco won't let himself lose so he gave in, giving Draco the chance to explore his mouth.

Draco wasted no time. He licked every part on Harry's mouth he can lick on. He sucked on Harry's lips purposely leaving it briused. Then Draco stopped. "This is wrong" he muttered but Harry only kissed him again.

"No, its not"

Harry explored Draco's mouth this time. He licked on every inch inside Draco's mouth. Harry sucked on Draco's tongue which Draco enjoyed very much. Draco allowed himself to moan this time, seeing he can't really stop it. Harry loved it when Draco moans. In fact he loved it very much it turns him on.

"Is this gay enough for you?"

"No"

Harry smirked. "You're loving this aren't you?"

Draco paused for a moment. In fact Yes, he is enjoying himself. But this is wrong. So goddamn wrong. First of all, he's a prefect. Prefects aren't allowed to make out with students in this time of a night. Second, what would his parents, friends, Snape! Would think of him if they saw him like this? And lastly,

He's snogging Harry fucking Potter for fuck's sake of course its Goddamn wrong!

Draco immediately stood up from his sit. He headed for the door wiping his mouth with his hand.

"Malfoy, wait!" Harry called but Draco ignored him.

"Draco please" Harry pleaded.

Draco turn to face Harry looking angry as ever. "What did you do to me?"

Harry backed away. "Wha-what?"

Draco stepped in closer. "You... You made me like this!"

"I dont understand" Harry said. "are you acting like this because I kissed you?"

"You made me enjoy it, did you cast a spell on me?" Draco said taking another step.

They keep on Backing and Stepping forward that they didnt realize they're face to face again.

"I didn't do anything" Harry said, so low it sounded like a whisper.

"Lies" Draco spat. "You made me like it. You made me enjoy it." Then Draco paused, whispering into Harry's ear. "You made me crave for more"

Then Harry kissed Draco again.

XxxX

I actually have 3k views! Woop woop! give yourself a hi five!