A Black Cat and Rain

(You'r P.O.V)
BOOM! Thunder rang through the air, running through the streets of Paris with my dad trying to get home I saw a old man with a bent out umbrella... in the middle of the road I ran to help my dad tried to call out to me but the sound of thunder tuned him out I saw a bus or car coming but with all the rain it was hard to tell. I got to the man and pulled him out of the street  in time, "Sir, are you ok?" I asked loud enough so he could hear me. "Yes miss I'm fine thank you but I must be going now."

~Time skip~

Back home that rain had stopped and along the way I found a black  cat in a ally so I put it in my coat and my dad took it to a veterinarian so I was alone. I walked up stairs to my room and grabbed my phone and texted my friend Lily.

~Hey, Lily wats up?~

                                           *Well not much but my fam let meh get a horse... but other than that not much, what about u?*

~Well my dad and I were walking home and I found a black cat in the ally way by my house~

                                  *Cool did u keep it?*

~No I don't think Winter would like that, she would probably think it's a chew toy~

                      *Right well I have to go, bye see u later and before I forget the horses name is ginger and she's a palomino, bye*

~Bye~

I put my phone aside and grabbed my favorite book 'Wings Of Fire' I was on the fifth book and Lily was on the third. After reading for an hour I looked at the clock on my phone and saw that it was 10:37 'How can a girl read for that long... oh what apparently bookworm (Yn) can... Wait I have freaking school tomorrow well better be prepared to get bulled or I could change me... Yah screw it I'm changing my self but I better go to sleep' I thought to my self and changed into my pjs and went to bed.

~Morning~

I woke up to the howling of a wolf/husky hybrid "Winter I'm up stop howling" I got up and looked to see a dark brown box with some red engraving on it almost looked Chinese and beside that there was a note 'Dear (Yn) I left for work early because I have a lot of work to get done at my new job have a good day at school love, Dad'
I sighed and laughed Dad was always thinking of me ever sense mom died when I was born I didn't even know her until Dad told me when I was ten. As I got ready for school Winter grabbed the box and put it in my bag I didn't even try to take it out because I know she will try to bite my hand, I sighed and looked at her and walked over to the closet and grabbed her collar and leash and put a collar on her that said she had all her shots and had her tag just in case she got lost or ran away. I grabbed her collar and hooked up the leash with the collar and got my backpack and walked to school with her.

~Time Skip~

At school I got a few wired looked from kids and walked over to a tree and tide Winter up and looked at her and said,"I have to go into school now wait for me out here until I come out and no barking ok?" I say seriously but laugh when she rolled over and lied down on her side and fell a sleep. I stood up and walked over to a railing and sat on I and took out my phone and texted Lily

~Hey Lily I'm at school and I really think I should change the way a act towards people when I greet them~

                                                                *Girl finally Josh and I bet on if you were going to change your self and looks like I won btw Josh and I are  right be hind you*

I looked at the text then turned around to see Lily and Josh I jumped over the railing and tackled the down laughing "Guys I thought that you said that you stayed in America, and next time you try to sneak up on me... I will hurt you." I said in a dark voice which made Lily back away but Josh just stayed standing with his hands in his pockets. "Well (Yn) where you go we go." Josh smirked with a smile as Winter panted wanting attention from him but sadly the bell ran and we all ran but knowing me I fell on someone.

Hey guys Lyra here , Just want to let u know that Lily is based of my friend and Josh is just some person that I made up last second sorry if your name is Josh (but that would be weird because, it's a girl x reader type thing like boy x girl) hope you like the story so far keep reading.