Breakfast (MiniStar)

So I'm starting this one shot book now as well as my other two!

This is for the person who requested Ministar! I hope you like it!

Vik was not good at cooking. It was a well known fact throughout the Sidemen house that making a sandwich was about the extent of his abilities.

Vik knew he was not good at cooking; any attempt he had made in the past had either lead to mild food poisoning or nearly engulfing the whole kitchen in flames.

So it was a strange sight on a Sunday morning - well actually early afternoon but that counted as morning to him - to find the boy in the kitchen in front of the oven. No one else was up yet, he had been the first one to rise for once.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, fuck, no, why?" he muttered, lifting the lid off the frying pan. Smoke billowed towards the ceiling and the bacon inside was practically black, the result of the rookie mistake of actually putting a lid over it in the first place and then kind of just forgetting about it.

It was a good job he'd moved the fire alarm out of the room, he thought, as he rushed over to open a window to let the smoke escape. It wouldn't do good to wake the others up now. One, Josh and JJ would probably be extremely grumpy and two, it would ruin the surprise for a certain blond boy.

He and Simon had been together for four months, and they had been the best four months of his life. He had harboured feelings for the older boy for some time, but never dreamt that those feelings might be reciprocated. That was until one drunken party when the other had kissed him on the lips after sharing a taxi ride home. Vik hadn't pushed away, enjoying what he thought was a once in a life opportunity. Simon had been extremely drunk. He probably hadn't even realised who he was kissing.

But the next day Simon had confronted him, asked him directly if he fancied him. After a lot of stuttering and mumbling on Vik's part, Simon had interrupted him by placing another kiss on his lips, a lot gentler this time, and with a lot more feeling. And the rest, as they say in the love business, was history.

They still hadn't announced anything to the fans but everyone important, including their families and all the lads, knew. There would be time to think of a way to tell the rest later.

It had been an amazing couple of months, but recently Vik had noticed Simon was getting stressed out a lot. His laughter felt more forced and he kept worrying more and more over videos and editing, putting more pressure than was necessary on himself. An unhappy Simon was not a Simon Vik liked to see, and so he was trying his best to make life easier for the blond.

So far, his attempt at making breakfast for him hadn't been a complete disaster. Nothing had gone too wrong yet. Unfortunately that was short lived, as Vik, in a careless move, ended up knocking over a pint of milk all over the counter.

His enraged cry of: "FUCK!" was loud enough to echo around the room and travel up the stairs to the bedrooms. Simon was a fairly light sleeper and so a few moments later Vik sighed as he heard the thud of footsteps coming down the stairs to the kitchen.

Simon entered, his blond hair sticking up all directions from a restless sleep and his blue eyes blinked blearily at Vik, obviously trying to deduce if what he was seeing was real. He was only wearing tracksuit bottoms, his upper half bare, exposing the lean muscle that always made Vik flush.

However this time, Vik felt instantly guilty. All he'd wanted to do was make his boyfriend breakfast and instead he'd just ended up waking him up early.

"Sorry Simon," he mumbled, lowering his head as the taller boy rubbed at his eyes.

"What the fuck are young doing?" the blond murmured, checking his watch. "Since when are you ever up at one pm when you don't need to be?" he asked incredulously.