Sick (Ksimon)

Request: Ksimon where Simon gets sick and JJ takes care of him

The blond boy coughed harshly. He felt like complete and utter shit. Actually he felt worse than shit. Anyone could see it from a mile away. He was paler than he ever believed possible, even more so than Callux which was saying something. He was also sweating from head to toe, making his clothing stick uncomfortably to him, but then again he was also freezing, like he was hypothermic, and his head was constantly pounding, like there was a drum being beaten inside of it.

He blamed Josh. The guy had been slightly ill a week ago but after a few days it had cleared up and he'd been back to recording videos in no time. Unfortunately it wasn't before he had passed whatever he'd had onto Simon, only a much more violent and unforgiving version.

Simon hadn't been able to record videos for three days and it was starting to stress him out, which probably wasn't aiding with the recovery process. He'd managed to convince the others that it wasn't that bad though, and that he was just giving himself a bit of a break. He didn't want them to waste their time worrying over him. He really thought the stupid illness would have gone by now, but one glance at his sickly reflection in the mirror, and he could see how disgusting and weak he looked, like a strong gust of wind might knock him over. Trying to clean up the house before the others got back seemed like a humongous task to him now.

Vik and Josh had gone out to watch some sci-fi film earlier, and JJ had left a little while after that, kissing his boyfriend's forehead as he said his goodbye's. He'd originally gone in for a kiss on the lips, but Simon had managed to dodge out of the way just in time. The confused look on JJ's face quickly disappeared as Simon smiled at him and pushed him out the door. No way was he risking getting the younger boy sick too.

It would be a mini catastrophe if JJ got sick. He was always going out, seeing friends, filming new videos, and was always very depressed if he ever got sick. He absolutely hated it. Besides, it was best that JJ was out of the house as much as possible right now. Simon was a walking germ fest, and getting his boyfriend and friends sick was a very high possibility at this point. He didn't want to bother him either, didn't want to be a nuisance.

Even as a kid Simon had always tried to hide it when he'd been sick, not even using it as an excuse to miss school. Josh understood him, he said he'd been similar as a child. It wasn't that they didn't want to be taken care of, it was more of a sense of wanting to be seen as tough, as big men. It was dumb but it was simply a part of their DNA, who they were as people. Simon certainly didn't feel anything like a big man right now but he'd allowed the boys to look after him enough.

Vik and Josh deserved some time out of the house after being confined for a few days and keeping JJ inside would be like trying to an excited puppy trapped in a cage. His boyfriend just needed to be out and about more than the rest of them in order to remain sane...or at least sane for JJ. And so JJ had been out the past few nights, after being assured by the blond that he was fine with it.

Now though, Simon was struggling not to fall over as he stumbled in and out of the kitchen, putting things away and wiping surfaces down. JJ had some friends over the night before and Simon knew, even though he'd been lying in bed at the time because of how shit he'd been feeling.

He'd known because of the noise, obnoxiously loud even with a pillow over his head. They'd stumbled in sometime around half two, all very drunk and started playing music while shouting over it. They'd quietened a bit when Josh had gone downstairs to yell at them but it was still loud enough to keep him up for a while.

Despite his disturbed sleep, Simon found it very hard to blame his boyfriend. It was his first big night out in a good few weeks and he always got carried away. So instead of going down and shouting at them all to leave his house, he'd tried to drown them out with headphones. It worked somewhat.