new year, new bitch (cashton) part 1!!

guess who's back with a bit of irl angst for ya!

* jealous ashton, smol gay calum, new year's, side cake!*

i'm SO excited. av been getting ready for the past hour, and am beyond pumped. i've been invited to a new year's party by my friend, ashton, and am getting picked up in five minutes! i secretly have a crush on ashton, but ashton is straighter than a stick. his resolution each year is "new year, new bitch." he is a bit of a womanizer, but my best friend.

ash: yo dude, i'm right outside. come on out so we can get some bitchezzz x

calum: aight. am coming out now, av been gettin ready x

ash: thas m boy! see you in a second, yeh

ashton and i have been best friends for about six years, and have developed a very funny way of texting each other. we pretend to flirt like soccer mums - i love our friendship. i grab my jacket off the back of my couch and take one last look at my hair. i sigh. good enough.

i lock the door of my flat and run down the stairs, not bothering with the painfully slow lift that my apartment building has. i know that the night will end with ashton dropping me off back here, with some unworthy slut on his arm, but i'm still excited to spend some time being crazy with him.

"cal! you look dashing as always!" the golden-haired boy grins at me as i step into his red porsche. his hazel eyes dance playfully, looking at me. i laugh. "as do you, my prince." ashton turns on the radio to my favourite station, and we get on to the party.

shortly after we park, ashton is greeted by other boys and girls, who hug and kiss him. i grin when i realize our other two best friends are here, luke and michael. luke and i have had the hots for each other on and off for a while, but i still feel the same about ashton. he's the one i want to be with, even if he seemingly chooses everyone before me. being last choice isn't all bad, though.

michael hugs me tightly. he already smells of liquor. "cal!" he grins brightly. "i'm so glad you're here." it's his party. i clap him on the back and let him put a beer in my hand. "this looks fantastic, mikey! can't wait to see what you've got on the schedule." michael bows deeply. "come in, my lord, and enjoy the festivities!" i laugh again. "of course, my king." after i say this, ashton's eyes snap to michael, looking almost.... no. it couldn't be. the look is gone as quickly as it came.

"calum, let's play beer pong!" luke grabs my arm, dragging me to the ping pong table set up in the backyard right next to the pool. the music is pumping, and lights go on and off rapidly, everyone moving their bodies to the pulsating rhythm.

luke bounces the small white ball off the green wood of the table, making it into the 4th cup. "DRINK!" yells michael. luke grabs the cup and chugs the liquid without even flinching. "pre-game." luke whispers, and i laugh. no wonder he didn't gag.

after a few rounds, i tire of watching, so luke and i decide to go swimming. i turn around to ask ash if he's game, but he has one arm on the bar, and his eyes hungrily wandering over a blondie's body as she talks to him. i roll my eyes. i'm sick of this, every year his does thins. why am i only just getting fed up?

michael takes luke and i upstairs, (as if we don't know the way) and gives me a swimsuit to put on, since i didn't get the memo that swimming was on the table for this particular get together. michael goes back down to make sure his guests have everything they need.

i look through michael's drawer and try to pick a suit that compliments my tan complexion. luke watches me search. "cal, you'll look sexy in anything you put on!" he steps closer. "your body is banging. you've got abs and big biceps and those massive legs..." he stops, letting his fingers trail down my chest.

i close my eyes. i feel luke's breath close to my face. he closes the distance between us and presses his warm lips to mine, moving in harmony with me. fuck ashton and his hoes. i tug the hem of his shirt, and he pulls it off over his head, and pushes me against the wall, causing me to open my mouth in shock.

luke attacks my lips with such force yet so much care and gentleness. he pulls me closer and it feels so right. as we kiss, i see out the window. fireworks are going off and everyone below is kissing. except for ashton, who is looking straight up at us with his jaw clenched and tears in his eyes. huh.