Chapter 2

I reach out to my ringing phone and pulled the charger out of it. I looked to see who was calling me with my eyes in slits, seeing that it was my best friend Aliyah I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said with my voice laced in grogginess.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU!!!" She yelled at me through the phone. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Geez you don't need to yell, you told me what?"

"I told you that dating Stephen was a bad idea and now look at what's happening!" I frown and I now start to feel my tiredness go away.

"If this is about how his modeling career is going to get in the way of our relationship, I've already told you like a thousand times that it wouldn't. We've been together for a long time and nothing bad has happened throughout it."

"......You didn't look at the pictures I sent you? That's clear proof that I was right the whole time!"

"What pictures?....."

Aliyah doesn't answer me back, so I pulled my phone away from my ear and opened up my messages to see what Aliyah was talking about. But, what I see makes my heart stop and wonder if it was real or just some trick to get me to break up with him. Under the pictures she message "Told you you so".

 Under the pictures she message "Told you you so"

I feel the tears ready to come out of my eyes so I just exit out of the messages and put the phone back to my ear

"Is this some trick to get me out of dating Stephen?" I mumbled into phone. I couldn't believe that Stephen would cheat on me. He's always told me he loves me and he still tries to call me when he's away modeling.

"Why would I lie to you about something like this? I know I've told you he's bad for you but I wouldn't dare try to get you to break up with him with things were going good."

I didn't reply back to her......how could he do this to me?

Maybe she's just a model and they're modeling a brand together with each other. Yeah, that's it.

"She's just a model he's working with, let's not jump to conclusions here."

"Keep telling yourself that because you're only denying the truth. Do these pictures really look like its for some clothing or some other shit like that? Cause it looks more to me like a selfie of a girlfriend who wants to show off her boyfriend."

"I'll call you back."

She tells me bye and I hang up immediately to call up the person who I want a confirmation from. I click on his name and wait for his answer and just when I thought he wasn't going to pick up.

"Hello?" He sounded out of breath.

"Stephen I-"

"Can you call me later, I'm in the middle of somethi-"

"Stephen are you cheating on me?" I asked in a hurry because if I didn't say it quick enough he was just going to hang up.

"What? No. Where would you get an idea like that?"

I was just about to ask more questions when I hear someone in the background on the phone.

"Just tell her already, aren't you tired of pretending?" It was a girls voice.

What was she talking about? Maybe she was talking about someone else but instead all I hear is Stephen and hers mumbling and a loud hey.

"Look Natalia, he has someone new and doesn't want you anymore so don't bother him anymore. Ok."

I hear him say something else as I assume he snatches the phone away from her and I'm met with silence until I hear this bitch say.

"Come near daddy and finish what you started."

"Stephen, please te-"

"I'm sorry." He says before he hangs up.

I pull my phone away and stare at it with wide eyes.

Did he really find someone else?

Had he really been cheating on me the whole time?

To be honest, right now I didn't know which feeling was the strongest. Sad or angry. Sad that he cheated on him and left me for her or angry that he did that and I didn't notice the signs of it sooner.

My heart ached and my fist clenched together because I now know what I was feeling the most of. I was feeling, more betrayed. More betrayed about how I trusted him and tried to give him everything but he threw it all in my face and walked away with not only my heart but with that bitch.

The tears that were forgotten earlier came back but I didn't wipe them away. I just laid back down and let the tears come out freely.