Chapter 3

After yesterday, I haven't gotten out of bed once. Everything that had happened yesterday had came crashing down onto me the moment I woke up. I got texts from Aliyah and from my other friends, but it wasn't the message I was looking for. Every time my phone made a notification sound I would rush to look at it to see if it was from Stephen but guess what. I got nothing. But what I did get was a new picture of Stephen with that new girl of his, seeing it only made me feel worse and now I felt like throughout my time with him, I was only that person he'd go to when he was feeling lonely.

I then heard a knock on the door, but I didn't bother to get it. But whoever it was at the door didn't get the hint that I wanted to be alone and didn't want to be bothered by their presence. My phone them rings and I see that it's Aliyah, I pick it up and out the phone on my ear and before I can even say hello.

"Open the damn door." And with that she hung up.

I sighed and got out my bed to slowly walk my way to open the door. I unlocked the door and open the door for Aliyah to have her push her way inside of the apartment.

"Shower and get yourself because we've got things to do." 

I looked at her, "I don't remember making any plans with you, so if you'll excuse me. I'd like to go back to having my alone time."

"No, you are not going to spend your time just laying in your bed crying about some fuck boy. We are going to get revenge on him and make sure he's on his knees begging for your forgiveness. We are going to make sure he cheating on you."

"There's no way we're going to make him feel that way. Plus, we have no way to get him to notice us. If he doesn't notice us then there's no way we can do whatever you're planning." I say as I cross my arms.

"Not if we make you a model." She smirks. "If he's not attracted to you anymore because you're not a model or someone who's on his level then why don't we you know." She says suggestively. I was going to begin to question how we'll do this because she talks as if this is the easiest thing to do when she puts her hand up. "I have a friend who's a photographer. All we need to do is take some good pictures and hand them over to an agency and if they like you. You're in!" She really had this planned out, and since there's probably no room for argument because I knew how she is about things she was passionate about, I just went to shower and get ready.

~Time skip to the next day because why not~

If I had one thing to say about that photoshoot yesterday it would be, amazing. Even though I'm doing this for my portfolio and not some ad, every picture I looked at was just amazing. We were now on our way to an agency and right now my hands are sweating like crazy. What if I don't get in? What if they just laugh because they think that all of my pictures are ugly?

"Hey, calm down. Everything will be fine." Aliyah said in a reassuring voice.

I nodded and finally notice we were in front of the building. I let out a breath and walked out of the car and waited for Aliyah so we could both walk in to the agency that could determine the fate of the plan.

~More time skips cause I don't know how modeling agencies work but it's only a few hours~

After we gave them the portfolio immediately the moment they looked at it they had these stunned faces. I didn't know what that face reaction was for but I only hoped it was stunned because of how nice they looked.

Right now, me, Aliyah, and Aiden (the photographer/and friend of Aliyah's) were all at Red Lobster to hang out and talk when I got a phone call. I looked at the number and my heart began to beat wildly as I realize that it's the agency calling. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to take the call and picked it up.

It was only a few minutes into the call when my heart stopped.

Oh my god......

Oh my god!

OH MY GOD!!!

THEY WANT ME TO MODEL FOR THEIR AGENCY!!!!

A huge smile was plastered on my face as I said ok to them when they've gave me the time to an appointment to discuss further into what we'll do. Once they hung up, I let out a loud yes but then awkwardly began to smile as the lady next to me gave me a weird look. I got out of the bathroom, I immediately told Aliyah and Aiden and they were both as happy as I was.

Now that we've overcome the biggest obstacle that could have blocked us from our plan. We have nothing to worry about.

(That ending was probably the worse way to end a chapter but at least I was able to update it!!!)

(I might start to leave memes at the end of every chapter for fun but I hope you guys like this chapter)