Chapter Twenty-Nine: Baby Gender!!

Shane's POV

We had to drop Shay off at school so Ryland and I could go to the midwife place where Minnie was. The whole way Ryland and I were arguing.

"It's going to be a girl!" Ryland said to me.

"Nope! I have a gut feeling it's a boy!"

"Your brothers had all girls!"

"I'm not my brothers!" It lasted ONE hour! We finally got to the place and Minnie was waiting outside for us.

"Hi you guys!" She came to us and hugged us. "Are you guys ready?"

"Yes we are!" Ryland said.

"Hey Minnie. So Ryland and I were arguing about the gender. What do you think it is?"

"Well.. For all of my children I knew their gender way before Rob and I found out. And with this... I think it's a girl!" Ryland just looked at me.

"She could be wrong!"

"Never doubt a pregnant woman!" He said. Minnie laughed.

We went inside and Minnie checked in. Soon after, we all go into an ultra sound room. The midwife put this goop stuff and then this robot camera thingy.

"Okay.. So by the look of things.. It's a boy!" I stood up fast and looked at Ryland.

"HA!!!" Ryland made a fake pout face, but quickly turned to a smile. We kissed just a little bit.

________________________________________________________________________________

"So? Am I going to have a baby sister or brother?" Shay was getting impatient. We were sitting on couch in the living room. Well, Shay was running around she was so exited. "Come on! Tell meeeeeeee." She was on her knees at this point.

"Okay. Calm down and we'll tell you." I said. Shay quickly ran and sat in the couch, sitting on her hands.

"It's going to be a.." Ryland stopped.

"TELL ME!!!" She practicly screamed.

"Boy" I said. She perked up.

"Really?" She said as she came and hugged us. "I've always wanted a baby brother!"

"I know!" Shay ran upstairs, probably to go face time with her best friend. I look at Ryland.

"We're going to have a new baby boy in like... four months. In November they said!" Ryland said looking so proud.

"I can't believe that it might look like me. You know how bad that'll be?"

"Yeah, but at least there's a huge chance that he'll have your red hair. So it will get carried on again and possibly go to his children!"

"True. But on a girl it might look weird just because when it's long it just looks brown. Trust me, my hair used to be long."

"I know, your mom still has a picture of you when you were like, 20. It's kinda scary!"

________________________________________________________________________________

OMG guys thank you so much for 1k reads! Considering I've only been writing this for under a month, it's doing really good! So, for the next chapter, 30, It will be Shaylee's diary entry's! I think it'll be cool! I can't thank you enough for the great support, considering I'm writing this and I'm under 16 (you'll never know my age hahaha)!

Kayla