Intro: The Over

It was a bloodbath, that was all he could call it. Standing there in shattered white armor that was stained black and red. This was what happened to two gods fought. The army of the dead advanced from the ground snatching the light from the ground to drag it under into the pits of fire. The innocent and tainted alike, none were spared.

Blood ran down from his lip and head as he could only watch in horror as people died left and right, dripping like leaves in the fall. To call it chaos would be an understatement, it was absolute insanity. To think this once beautiful place created by the God of Light was now stained red and black with the hate and anger produced by the God of Darkness.

His eyes widen as he quickly blocked an attack from a face all too familiar. All faces were familiar, those who we thought to be good turned wicked. Red eyes narrowed as he was forced off by the other. They stood there facing each other.

Did they expect to come out of this alive, only one of them could. Both knew this too well. The one to win could join their leader and determine who might have the upper hand in this.

Those thoughts played on both their minds, and the two moved quick, as steel and sparks flew through the darken sky.

-

"ADAM!" a voice yelled as books were slammed down in front of him.

Adam jumped awake, "I'm up!" he yelled out loud looking around the stone room with a bunch of books everywhere. The library. Then up at a disapproving look from his father's friend and his history teacher. 

She tapped her foot with her arms crossed and lips pursed together. "This is the second time I've caught you sleeping during your lessons." she told him. The boy, Adam, huffed his breath making his curly brown hair lift slightly.

"Sorry Selena..." he said meekly looking down. It was hard not to sleep during his history lessons, she was just so boring when she read from the book. Adam was sure it would be interesting to read about, but when your lessons teacher sounds like a guide to a museum it's hard to keep awake.

Selena sighed shaking her head at Adam, "You know as prince it's important for you to learn about this kingdoms past and to know of the Overworld's past. No king should be-"

"I know!" Adam scoffed, "No king should have to knowledge of a pauper." he said in an annoyed tone. By now he was fed up with all that talk of how a king isn't this, and a king isn't that. He could never be just Adam, everyone seemed to expect of him to be a king. Mostly his father and mother, who always looked down on him to be a 'good son' and to be the 'perfect prince'.

A hand was placed on his shoulder, "I know how you feel about all this Adam." Selena told him softly, "But one day it will get better, for now I'll let this one slid." Adam smiled at her in thanks as he got his paper and books. Last thing he wanted to be was late for a meeting that his father desperately wanted him to be at. If he got lucky, his dad might let him go play with the cabnit minsters son Ty and they could sneak out to meet with Jason and Ethan in town!

'A king is not to speak to the common rabble.' Adam paused as he remembered how his father used to tell him that after he caught him playing with a boy named Ian one day. There was many things a king was not meant to do, they were to speak only to nobles, to attend every higher class party they could, and make the impression of royalty where ever they go.

He often asked questions as a kid, as they why that had to be. Until his mother and father got fed up with these questions and told him to never question why a king did things just that he should. Adam never asked again, and did as he was told from then on. But the doubt still stood there in his mind.

His golden honey eyes gazed out from the windows from the bridge connecting the added wings to the main castle. The kingdoms were at war still, his father refused to back down. Adam never understood why his father hated to the other kingdoms, history class made it sound like his father just hated taking orders from other kingdoms.

'A king is not to be treated like he is lower then anyone.' his father always told him.

Adam took a deep breath at that, he'd prove his dad wrong. When he was king he planned to create peace. To where everyone was equal under the king. No matter how poor they still had a voice, no matter how rich they would be the same as their fellow man. He envisioned a kingdom strong and happy, and he was going to work to it.

'One day,' Adam thought firmly, 'the world will be at peace and I hope to make that happen.'

-

So OC Contest!

Here's the rules and guidlines to follow.

I will chose one OC to be a third General of Herobrine. However in order to avoid OP characters to over the top hybrids I've had to restrict some things.

Name: (Must be reasonable, please no long Japanese name that mean something 'special' While I have nothing against language names that mean something, some of them are just too long and too hard to spell.)

Age: (Try to keep in the range of 18 to 25. They are to be a general so having a 16 year old with mostly 19 to 26 year olds just seems kind of cliche.)

Outfit: (I swear if anyone puts tight leather to show off stuff or something very sexual I will be pissed.)

Hair Color/Look: (Can be some crazy color like purple or blue. But no rainbow hair, seriously I have a fear of clowns.)

Hybrid?: (Can only be one hybrid type. No more then one. Sorry guys but seeing some kind of cat/ender/blaze hybrid is rather silly (No offense to anyone) and just not that believable from for a Herobrine creation.)

Eye Color: (Now if they have a strange eye color like Purple then you must explain why they have this color. No mood ring eye colors please. Like yellow for happy and blue for sad. I can take that if they are sad or depressed their eyes might be a shade darker then normal as it has been show that a persons eyes do get darker when they are sick or sad or a brighter shade when excited.)

Shape & Skin color: (Make this reasonable, no model thin to perfect proportions of noticeable breast/penis. No one is that perfect people. Even an ender hybrid might look a little freaky with how thin they are.)

Bio: (They will be a creation of Herobrine so they had to at least once been human before being turned wicked by Herobrine. At least include that. I have nothing against tragic past stories, but please do not pull off ever cliche in the book. That He or She had both their parents died and was abused by them and blames themselves for their death, sort of things. I tend to find this things a bit insufferable to right. Not Mary Sue type idea, but rather dull as they have been over done.)

Weapon: (Only one or two weapons please. This includes magic. They can't have OP magic powers and know every spell in a book people. That's just near to impossible, even for Seto. Nor can they know like how to use a bow and never miss and still know how to use a sword and/or warhammer. Those two require different masses in strength of body. Warhammers need a lot of lower and upper strength, swords are less heavy. Sword and Bow combo is typical in most things, but only in Elderscrolls can one use both a Bow and Warhammer.)

Other: (Anything I missed or anything extra.)

Oh.... NO PAIRINGS!!!!! This character is a VILLAIN so no Edge Lord thing or 'I love the hero but I want to kill them' shit.

If you have a link to how your character looks, you can send it to me through PM (Private Message).

That's all, I look forward to see your characters!