He Sleep With You As A Bet And You Find Out Part 2

Credit to: Malikzapper

Zayn: Its been one week since you told Zayn about the pregnancy, and he hasn’t stopped calling you. His words still ringing in your head but you have to be strong for your baby. There was a knock at your door, without looking you opened it thinking it was your sister. But you saw a very tired Zayn, with stubble and messy hair. You were about to close the door when he stopped you. “Please, don’t close the door, even though i deserve that and much more for treating you the way I did,” he says. “Ok,” you say looking at your baby bump. “I’m not gonna lie, I’m scared. I never expected this to happen, but my parents raised me better. And I’m here to take responsibility for my actions. Things may have started off bad but they can end different.” The Zayn that you had in front of you was no where compared to the one you talked too a week before. He was now inches away from you with his hands almost on your belly. “Please Y/N I’m not leaving you or the baby. I wanna prove that I’m different.” “Well you have 5 months to prove it, or were gone,” you reply. “Thank you Y/N I wont fell you or our son,” he says kissing your baby bump.

Louis: As you walk to your car Louis runs after you. “Wait Y/N, let me explain.” “Explain what, that I was part of the bet, that you clearly won when you slept with me.” “Please don’t say that it makes me feel even worse. But I wish I had the courage to tell you how much I really love you. Yes it was stupid of my part to accept the stupid bet, but if the boys told you how I felt I didn’t know if you felt the same way about me. You were more than a friend to me, when no ones there for me you are, you make me laugh even sometimes cry from laughing to much. I was scared of losing you but now I see I lost you either way. If there was anything I can do to tell you how sorry I am, I’ll do it in a heartbeat,” he says looking at his feet. No ones ever told you something like that, despite what he did you felt he was telling the truth. “Take me on a date.” “A date?” he looks at you confused. “Yes a date, I’ve never been on a real one.” “Say no more I’ll pick you up at 8, I promise I’ll make it up to you. Thank you for giving me another chance at this.”

Liam: You had just gotten home from Liam’s house and broke down crying. You just couldn’t believe Liam would accept doing something like that, knowing you liked him. You must’ve fallen asleep, you wanted to wake up and it all be a bad dream but it wasn’t. As you were getting up there was knock on your door, you opened it and found a bouquet of roses on the ground. As you picked them up you saw Liam holding a big teddy bear with a ‘I’m sorry” sign on it. “I read your note, and i know you saw the text Louis sent me.” he says looking at you with watery eyes. “Why would you do this to me, I thought my first time would be special, but it was a joke.” “But it wasn’t a joke to me, it was special. I wasn’t just having sex with my friend, I was making love. I’ve always loved you and I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend,” he says putting the bear down. “I..I just. I’m sorry..” before you can finish he crashed his lips onto yours. “Please Y/N? Can you give me one chance?” “Just one,” you say before kissing him.

Niall: After leaving his house you saw Niall chasing you so you began to run. “Please come back we need to talk Y/N.” You just kept on running wanting to get away from him. “Leave me alone you already got what you wanted.” You were now walking trying to catch your breathe. He quickly caught up to you and grabbed you be your arm making you stop. “Im sorry things happened like this, the last i wanted was to hurt you.” “Well guess what it hurt me, it hurt me that you would bet on something like this. Your of last people I thought would do something like that.” “Please let us make it up too you. All 3 of us, I understand that you’re very mad at what we did. But everything I told you yesterday I meant it all.” As you both went back, everything that Niall told you last night, about liking you and saying that he wanted to be more than friends, played like a record on you head. You forgave them, but for them to gain your trust again it would take a long time.

Harry: “I’m sorry about what happen in there,” your friend says as you both get in the car. “Don’t worry about it, you know I see why you didn’t like him,” you say wiping your tears. All those times Harry would tell you how much he liked being with you were a lie. Now the he slept with you he’d probably stopped talking to you, but that not what hurt the most. What hurt the most was the way things happened between you too. After dropping your friend off, you headed home to find a familiar car parked by your drive away. You weren’t mad but disappointed in Harry, and to see him at you door step, you didn’t know if you could control yourself. “Can we talk?” he says walking over to you. “I’m sorry but I cant,” you say walking past him. “At least let me give you these,” he says handing you plane tickets. You had always wanted to go to Paris. “What are these for?” “Well I’m sorry for what happened, the boys gave me these for the both of us to go to Paris, but knowing that I’m the last person you want to see right now. I thought you should keep them,” he says walking away. “Harry wait! I’m still mad and disappointed at all of you, but would you like to go with me….as friends.”