In the hospital

A/N: here goes another chapter ;)

*LUHAN POV*

*damn you kris*
(Call ended)

I literally got a heart attack when kris broke me the news that Susana is in the hospital. I ran to the door in a blink of an eye without telling anyone anything. Others were shocked by my sudden move but i couldn't care less at that time.

" what happened!!" Baekhyun asked panicking.

"Susana was in an accident" I exclaimed as I opened the door and ran to the elevator. Everyone else followed me rapidly as we all went down the elevator and into the van. I sat in the drivers seat and tried to drive as fast as I could. I still can't believe she was in an accident, we trusted kris on taking care of her but If anything happens to her I would never forgive kris. After several deathly minutes we reached the hospital. Entering the hospital instead of taking the elevator I ran to the stairs and went to the third floor. I opened the door and ran in the hallway to get to the room. I saw kris outside room 306 standing impatiently in a horrible state. Looking at him my anger rose as if my body has gotten on fire, and the only way to get rid of the fire was to hurt him. As soon as I got closer to him I threw a punch on his face making the corner of his lips bleed. I was about to throw another punch when Tao stepped in and stopped me.

" WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO CARELESS KRIS?" I asked in an angry tone.

Kai came in front looking extremely angry " WE FREAKING TRUSTED YOU ON TAKING CARE Of HER.... AND NOW IT SEEMS LIKE ITS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE WE HAVE EVER MADE" he exclaimed running his hands through his light brown hair.

" guys it's not his fault" Tao defended him while kris was standing quietly as if he was the person who blamed himself the most. One of the nurses came out Of the room looking annoyed.

" would you guys please try to calm down" she said in a tone that sounded friendly and angry at the same time.

Chanyeol stepped in and answered " we're sorry, but how's Susana? She is going to be fine right?" He asked with watery eyes.

The nurse replied " we can't say anything for now but she is has lost a lot of blood and her head has been badly damage so you'll have to wait to see the consequences" she finished off. I watched the nurse walk in back to the room as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

*CHANYEOL POV*

I got even more scared when the nurse told us how bad her situation was. I never thought she would ever be in this situation. The nurse opened the door to go back inside, i saw Susana lying down on the bed as blood flowed down her forehead staining the white sheet. My heart started beating faster as if it would explode any moment. I didn't ever want to see her like this, I would switch Places with her if i could in a heart beat. I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks as the nurse closed the door.

*KRIS POV*

I stood still as they kept blaming me for the accident that happened. The scene of the accident kept flashing before my eyes. All this is my fault, it would've not happened if i stopped her. It doesn't matter how much Luhan or any one else try to hurt me because I'm the one who have hurt myself the most. I would never be able to forgive myself for my carelessness or for the accident.

*KAI POV*

"Damn you kris" I hissed in anger as i punched the wall. I've never felt so scared or helpless in my life. I can't let anything happen to her, I would do anything to make her well. I don't know why I'm blaming kris for all this, It's my fault for not going after her. I wish i could see her, I wish she would just walk out of this room as fine as she was this morning. If i knew all this would happen i would hold on to her and never let her go.

* BAEKHYUN POV*

I froze in my spot after hearing what the nurse Said. I thought i was dreaming and maybe this is all a nightmare. I would eventually wake up from it and see Susana as fine as she was.... Huh who am I trying to trick, this is reality and theirs nothing I can do to change what has already happened. I feel so scared, I don't want to lose her, though I never show it but she means a lot to me, she is so different compared to other girls. I want her back, I want her to get out of bed just like she does every other day, I want to see her beautiful smile and feel happiness Within myself.

" I miss you" I whispered to myself as as i felt my cheeks wet from the tears.

A/N: hope you liked it plz comment and vote ;) <3