My Bed Started Shaking At 3

I've had another account named SoniaMary23 that I haven't had access to since it's been so long since I've been on this website. I wanted to 'update' my situation with "My Bed Started Shaking". It's been 4 years since things started happening. If you haven't read the previous two, please do so you can understand this story.

Anyways, its been 4 years since all of it started. I'm 20 now and have a lot to say. I've moved back to the states after Okinawa, Japan. The "Negative Entity" who's been following me is still with me. I still have all the things happen to me as my last two stories have said. But it's different now.

I'm not quite sure if it's what I originally thought it might be (sentence changed by editor), but I'm 100% sure it IS a negative entity. Back when I was 16 I've always been pessimistic and depressed all the time. I would always look back at my past and say 'wow I've had it rough'.

Well, things changed about 2 or 3 months ago with this terrible entity. I'm not pleased to say that I smoke marijuana but at the same time it's not harmful other than the smoke inhalation. I started smoking at 17 and still smoking. I have a son who is 2 1/2 now. From what I've learned I've had sleep paralysis. But sleep paralysis is not just some sleep disorder, it's also a way for entities to get to you. And that's when it all started.

But, getting back to the story, I have heard from many spiritual people or "gifted" people that getting high puts holes in your aura and also let's paranormal beings get to you easier.

One night I was so high, I wanted to go to sleep high because it helps me sleep, before I learned that being high makes it easier for entities to get to you, every night I'd have the same entity mess with me. But with 4 years of it being around I got used to it.

This one night has terrified me to the bones. I lay there high, half asleep when I felt this vibration all over my body. It felt like something was on top of my whole entire body, even my face. So I open my eyes, I look down and it's blurry. I let my eyes focus and there it was... For the first time in 4 years I finally seen what was always messing with me, its head right above my stomach. It looked old... Its hair all squiggly poking out in every direction, eyes bulging, wrinkly face. Its whole body was whitish gray and see through. It looked so terrifying. I closed my eyes thinking I was just seeing things but a few seconds later I open them again to see if I was imagining things. Then there it was, 2 inches from my face. I screamed bloody murder and cover my hands over my face, sobbing and calling for my brother. I have never been so scared in my entire life.

I contacted my only friend who has a gift with the paranormal. I messaged her on Facebook and let her know what happened, she knew my stories and been to my house to actually feel it heavy in my room. She tells me if it's showing itself then either it's getting ready to be attached to me or already is. I called her up crying my eyes out. And she says I have a gift and that I'll have to deal with what she deals with as a gifted person. I didn't want that. I didn't want to deal with the paranormal my whole life. I just couldn't.

But as I talked to her, there was this noise through the phone. Like a static noise. She calmly tells me to hang up the phone so I wouldn't get scared but I already knew. So I did and continued talking to her on Facebook. I have prayed to God, tried my best to stay positive, asked Michael the Archangel to protect me, cleansed my room. Just whatever I can to get rid of this thing.

This entity knew my friend had a gift. It visited her the same night I called her. She told me it was scared of her but also curious of her. She saw it and described to me what it looked like and I just knew it was it. She's pretty strong with her gift so she told me it knew she would help me get rid of it.

Well now, I've just been ignoring it and praying more then I ever did. Last night my son wanted to go to my brother's room while I was smoking a cigarette outside. I hear him scream and cry, I just knew he was in my brother's room (my old room where I saw it, now my brother's room) I run in there and ask what happened. My brother was asleep so it couldn't have been him to make my son scream and cry like that. My brother wakes up all groggy from me turning on the light and I asked if he yelled at my son for going in his room so I had a slight fear run through me thinking my son saw the entity. I looked at the top corner of my room, where I have taken a picture for paranormal investigators who confirmed that there was a negative entity, as I saw for myself in the picture. As I look at the top corner, so did my brother. He knew what I was looking for so he wanted me to just leave his room and so I did.

After work today, I come home and he tells me he got scared last night from me getting scared. So he says to me that I've woken it back up and now messing with him by shaking the bed last night... It never messed with anybody but me but now my brother?

Now, I'm here writing this thinking to myself 'what the hell am I going to do now...'

Any advice, I will be grateful to read... Thank you