3 Light Figures

I'm new here and I'm writing about an experience I had about 5 years ago in my parents old house which was a house with many unexplained happenings. I hope someone has had a similar experience, or maybe a reason for it.

It was roughly 2 maybe 3am and I was laying in my bed but not asleep. Apparently as I was told, the next day before what I saw in my room, about a few minutes before I screamed for my mom, my sisters boyfriend woke up feeling uneasy, as if someone was watching him and so did my mom.

I noticed in my room 3 bright lights. 1 was by my bed, 1 by my stairs and 1 at the back of my room. I was too scared to look at the 2 that were by me, so I decided to stare at the one at the back of my room. I pierced my eyes as I looked into this bright light. I noticed the outline of a person standing there. I put my head under my sheets and rubbed my eyes, then looked again and they were still there. I screamed for my mom and by the time she came up and turned the lights on they were gone.

As I'm aware there's only been 2 people that have died in my family that I was close to and 1 of them I wasn't even that close to so I'm ruling out passed loved ones... I was scared due to the unknown regardless of them being bright white lights.

My moms old house had a lady that used to live there that died and the lady living there now has reported disturbances and says she has seen an old lady... The lady seems to throw things every now and then and wiggle door handles but even the lady is just 1 person or being so not sure why there was 3.