▶24◀

Sam had stayed the night with the Novaks. He and Cas didnt really do anything.

Well, maybe a little bit of rimming happened, but other than that, nothing!

He already had clothes from when he let Cas borrow some after he had ran away and got caught in the rain, so he just wore those to school the next day.

When they made it to school, Sam started to put on his tough act, but Cas shut that shit down before they got out the car.

"Sam, don't put up that wall of yours, please."

"Cas..."

"Please, Sam? I hate it when you're like that.." Cas leaned over and kissed his cheek softly.

"It's kinda hard not to put it up when everyone treats you like a monster."

"Fuck them. Please, be the you that you are when you're with me."

Sam sighed. "Alright...I'll try."

Cas smiled and gently turned Sam's head to look at him. He pressed their lips together for a brief second, then pulled away. "Let's go."

They got out of Sam's car and Sam grabbed their booksacks out of the backseat. Cas took his and put it over his shoulder before taking Sam's hand. Holding hands, they walked into the school.

The students noticed Cas and Sam walking together, hand and hand and started whispering amongst themselves. They watched as Cas walked up to his locker and unlocked it with one hand, the other hand still holding Sam's.

Sam had noticed the looks their were getting, and when Cas finished putting up his stuff, whispered, "they're looking at us..."

Cas smirked softly and looked up at him. "Let's give them something to really look at."

Sam furrowed his eyebrows, but started to grin when Cas put his hand on his shoulder and cupped his cheek with the other. They both closed the gap, kissing fiercely. Cas made sure everyone could see his tongue dart into Sam's mouth. Sam placed a hand on Cas' lower back and the other on his ass. If they wanted to look, he'd give them something to look at.

 If they wanted to look, he'd give them something to look at

They pulled away and smiled at each other. "Love you," Cas said audibly, making sure the people around them heard.

"Love you too," Sam said back, kissing his forehead. "I'll see you at lunch."

"Of course."

They too split up, going in opposite directions. Sam was still getting looks from the students, but he could care less. As long as those bitches knew Cas was his, and only his, he was happy.

---------------

Sorry if the gif in the middle distracted you! I wanted to put it next to the paragraph.

And the way I imagined it, Cas on the right and Sam left. If you couldn't tell by the description lol.

The gif is from Suicide Room if anyone was wondering! It's a Polish movie, I think.