▶45◀

Sam barged into Cas room and screamed his name. He ran over and pulled him up into his arms. He noticed all the pill bottles around him and immediately shoved his finger down Cas' throat.

He was relieved, but at the same time he wasn't, when Cas threw up on the floor, different sizes and colors of pills spewing out. Trying not to freak out, he did it one more time before picking him up and running out the house.

He ran to Cas' car and put him in the backseat before getting into the driver's seat. He found the keys and started the car, thankful that Cas' forgetfulness came in handy for once. He backed out the driveway and immediately took off to the hospital, not caring about how fast he was going.

By the time he made it, Cas barely had a pulse. Sam ran into the hospital, carrying him while screaming for help.

Everything passed by in a blur to him. Cas was being pulled from his hands and being wheeled away while a nurse held him back and forced him to stay in the waiting room.

After the nurse had succeded in calming him, she asked him a bunch of questions. Did he know the boy? Was he a relative? Who could she call or who did he want her to call?

He answered everything, but with short answers. He told her to call Chuck and gave her his number. She reassured him that Cas would be fine and gave him a bottle of water before walking away.

Sam took a small sip of his water, trying to calm himself even more. He just couldn't believe that he made it in time. He thought he would be too late, but he thanked God that he was right on time. He put his bottle of water down and started crying, putting his head in his hands. He prayed to his mom that she'd look after Cas and help him get better.

He had a few things that he wanted to tell to Cas, but he couldn't do that if he was dead.