|Chapter 2|

|2| - Edited 

After the strange encounter of the Derek Hale, Scott headed to work and I am here stuck with Stiles in his jeep as he is taking me home.

"Imagine if he actually is a werewolf. How crazy would that be?" I ask the buzz cut next to me, letting my imagination run wild.

"Werewolves don't exist Dayton, I was just joking. He can't be." He says.

"We need to research on this because whatever is happening to him could be dangerous." I say as I keep my head on the road. "So how is you and Lydia?" I speak trying to make conversation.

"We're bad. She probably doesn't even know about my existence. Which sucks." He speaks with hurt in his voice still with his eyes on the road.

"It's her loss you know. I bet if she got to know you better she would fall for you." I say and quickly regret speaking that. What if he clocks? Oh my god what am I doing? So stupid Dayton so so stupid.

"I guess." He chuckles. "I like your outfit." He says and I look at my outfit as I kind of forgot what I was wearing.

"You're kidding right?" I say and we both laugh.

We finally arrived at my house and he stops his jeep.

"Thanks Stiles the man." I say and I hug him. I open the door and mumble a 'bye' as he returns it. I close the door behind me and walk to my door and unlocking it.

I look back and Stiles is still there looking. I laugh at him and wave at him before walking inside.

My dad doesn't know I am gay but I am going to have to tell him soon. Stiles keeps telling me to tell him because he would love me no matter what and bla bla bla, but everytime I try I chicken out its like I can't make myself say the words.

I guess part of me is scared that my father will not treat me like he always did. I don't want it to be awkward. Again he comes from a family that isn't really a fan of the LGBTQ+ community.

Yet I have never seen him making comments towards LGBTQ+ people either, only my grandad who hates me after I called him a flag shagger. 

I get an Orange and walk upstairs to my room and sit down on my computer chair and putting my bag down on the edge of the bed. I start eating the Orange quickly before starting to research a bit on what is going on with Scott but google has the trick of worrying everyone based on any symptom you have.

I decide to quit trying to look and I go rest.

First day was quite alright though.

                                                                                        //

I shoved the books I prayed I wouldn't need today into my locker, trying to keep out the chattering currently beaming through the corridor.

"Sup D." I hear a familiar voice show up beside me, Danny.

"Hi there." I say with a smile before closing my locker. Danny has been my friend since I came out officially, since apparently there are not a lot of Homosexuals that are out in this school.

Danny is a really nice guy plus he is hot, very very hot. I shake my head at my thoughts. Lame.

"How was your day yesterday, I didn't see you." I say as we walk to the changing rooms, we had lacrosse practice next. Where I don't play, which I'm glad since I do other things with my free time.