|Chapter 14|

|Chapter 14|

"Faster?" Scott asks.

"Much faster!" I say.

No, I'm not having wild sex with Scott. Me, Scott and Stiles are in Derek's car in a car chase with the Argents chasing after us as well as the police. Great combination!

I look back to see Kate Argent, or better known as Allison's auntie or werewolf hunter. I wonder what skills you need to have to become a werewolf hunter. And how much do they get payed?

We are in a car chase but yet Scott is driving pretty slow for a car chase.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles says as if he was reading my mind.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." Scott says keeping an eye on the road.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" I say.

"They're gone." Stiles says and I look back to see that Allison's aunt was no longer chasing us.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading towards into the Iron Works."

I hear the radio and Scott quickly turns to head to the Iron Works in hope of finding and saving Derek.

Even though... we're the ones who put him in this situation.

We see Derek running towards us and Scott opens the passenger seat after stopping.

"Get in!" Stiles shouted.

Derek quickly gets in out of breath before closing the door and Scott continues driving looking like he could kill a Chihuahua right now.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott asks a bit pissed off.

"Damn it! I had him!" He shouts back. My ears are in danger.

"Who, the alpha?" Stiles asks getting up from his seat.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." Sourwolf says.

"Hey calm down, their just doing their job." I say defending my father's career as Derek turns to me glaring in my direction as I shrugged.

"Yeah – thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek says glaring at Scott.

I cross my legs and chuckle at his bitter comment. I mean, I would be mad if I had just been chased by a full police department, is wanted in the whole town and is being chased by werewolves.

Yeah I would definitely kill someone.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott says keeping his eyes on the road.

"Alright!" Stiles says stopping their one minute argument. "How did you find him?" Stiles asks turning to him completely blocking my view.

Derek stays quiet completely ignoring the question.

"Can you just trust us for half a second?" Scott asks the sourwolf.

"Yeah, all three of us." Stiles says and Derek glares at him. "Or – or just Scott – and Dayton." He says.

Derek looks at me and turns back to Stiles.

"Or just Scott. We'll be back here." Stiles says sinking back to his seat as he nods to me while grinning.