•• 01 ••

They say, idleness is the rust of mind. I say, over thinking is worse.

Although, I don't like over thinking, I can't help it. It used to be a habit before, now it's a part of my nature and I can't do anything about it.

The dream.

The colours.

The object.

There was just too much to think of.

I was currently sitting with a bored expression on my face, as I waited at my Dad's friend's home, Dr. Scofield. He was an eye specialist and Dad brought me here so he could check me.

I've been to many eye specialists. But it's always been hard for them to figure out what's wrong with my eyes.

And I'm glad.

I asked Dad if I could go to have a walk in the lawn until the doctor comes, and his question was not unexpected, though he knew the answer.

"And how do you think we're in the lawn?" He asked, and I could hear a meaningful smile plastered on his face.

"Because of the breeze," I replied, smilingly.

As I started to leave, I heard the doctor come and since he was dad's childhood friend, they first needed to recall and laugh over their young memories. So I didn't look back.

My steps were careful and brisk, as I walked on the cool grass. The nature had it's fan turned on and the soft wind blew with patience. Not calling itself a wind, but a breeze.

I love how the air slows itself down, only to transform into something so soothing.

But then, we also have storms.

I had an idea about where I was heading, but I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I was unable to feel what was coming my way, until I stumbled upon something.

My feet lost the control and my body, the balance, as I fell right on the top of something. Or someone.

And if it wasn't a dream, then it sure was an illusion. But for that, I shouldn't have been able to feel what I was touching it.

In front of me were deep, blue eyes that set the depth of the oceans to shame. The owner had jet black hair, beautifully shaped, pink lips and a perfect jawline. Save for his body that felt like a rock against mine.

I saw something!

If beauty needed an explanation, the creature in front of me was the definition.

And how bad did I wish I wasn't dreaming.

"Will you get off of me?" It took some time for my brain register what I had just heard.

However, the moment I realized I had actually fallen on the top of him, I immediately stood up, clearly embarrassed.

And as he did the same and left, he didn't spare a single glance my way.

And saying that I wished to see those eyes again, would be an understatement.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: I hope you people liked this chapter.

Don't forget to press that star 🌟 button below and say a few words about the chapter.