i like you//jughead jones

as you lay on your bed, using your phone you suddenly get a notification.
you check to see who it was,

jughead
Y/N mind going to pops and meet me there?

you were actually happy to be able to hangout with jughead again considering he was your best friend.

Y/N
Yeah sure, I'm on my way :)

you didn't bother checking his reply, but you put on your shoes and was on your way. "bye mom! I'm just gonna hangout with jughead at pops!" you say as you open the front door, "okay y/n! don't come home late" she says, half screaming.

I close the front door and make my way to pops.

as I enter pops, I spot jughead on his laptop, probably writing his novel. I walk up to his table and sit in front of him. "hey jug!" you say stealing one of his fries, "hey y/n" he says with a shy smile.
"so why did you want to meet up?" you say as you look at him confused, "oh that, um just needed some company" he says going back to his novel. "oh okay then" you say as you order a milkshake.

"hey um y/n" he says looking at you, "yeah? What's up?" you say as you take another one of his fries.
"um come with me" he says standing up and taking your hand, "uh okay" you say as you do the same,  you guys start to exit out of pops, jughead leading the way.
"um jug, where are we going?" you say in a worried tone, "oh well let's just go to my place" he says , "okay then, but didn't even wait for my milkshake" you say with a pout. he chuckles softly making you smile.

As soon as you enter his place, he made you sit down on his bed.

"um jug mind telling me why we're here?" you say looking at him
"y/n look, I know that we're best friends, but there's this feeling inside of me that's telling me that I want to be more than that. And I'm just scared that you won't feel the same." he says looking down while playing with his fingers. "Jughead, I've liked you for such a long time, heck no, I love you." you say standing up, meeting his gaze.

"really y/n?" he says stepping closer to you, "really." you say as you stepped forward making you both inches away from each other
"well then..." you say but you were stopped by jughead smashing his lips against yours, you were startled at first yet you loved him, so you kissed back. "man you make me happy" he says between the kiss, you smile and continue to kiss the boy you've loved since the very first day.

he wrapped his arms around your waist, deepening the kiss. while you, wrap your arms around his neck wanting more.

"you know I need you y/n" he says whispering in your ear, nibbling on your earlobe. "and you know it's not the right time" you say looking at him with a smile.

"I love you y/n" he says with a smile like no other, rocking you two side to side.

"I love you too jughead, always have been" you say, placing your head against his chest, feeling his heartbeat.
--------------
OMY WHAT DID I JUST WRITE, ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE!! AND IF YOU DID THEN GO AND VOTE FOR IT! THANK YOU GUYS FOR 300+ READS IM SO HAPPY!

BTW EPISODE 5 WAS TODAY, I ALREADY WATCHED IT, AND I LOVED IT. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF JUGHEAD.