18~Festivity

Justin's POV:

As we walk down to the basement of the third class the music gets louder and louder, I turn to the poor terrified Selena and she smiles, The Crow Led and alive with music, laughter and raucous carrying on.

There was a Hoc band gathered near the upright piano, honking out lively stomping music on fiddle, accordion and tambourine, people of all ages are dancing, drinking beer and wine, smoking, laughing, even wrestling. A pal, named Tommy hands Selena a pint of stout and she hoists it, meanwhile I was dancing with my favorite little 5 year old, her name was Cora Cartmell, well I tried to because she wasn't a really good dancers. I see Selena lean down to the little girl, "May I cut in, miss?".  Cora and I stop dancing and approach Selena , I bend down in one knee so that me and Cora are the same height. "You're still my best girl, Cora". Cora scampers off. Selena and I face each other, she trembles as I take her hand on hold it with my left. My other hand slides of the small of her back. It truly was an electrifying moment. "Justin, I don't know the steps." She whispered in my ear, I smiled and said next to hers. "Just move with me, don't think!"

The music started and we were off. A little awkward at first, she starts to get into it and I can see it in her eyes she's enjoying. She grins at me and starts to get the rhythm of the steps. "Wait. Stop!" she yells in laughter. She bends down, pulling off her high heeled shoes and flings them to Tommy, then grabs me and we plunged back into the fray, dancing faster as the music speeds up. It was rowdy and rollicking; a table gets knocked over as drunken crashes into it, and in the middle of it... Selena was dancing with me.

The steps are faster and she shines in sweat. A space opens around us and people were watching us, clapping as the band plays faster and faster. The tune finally dies in a mad rush. I step away from Selena in flourish, allowing her to take a bow. Exhilarated and slightly tipsy, she does a graceful ballet ployer, which fascinates me; her feet turned out perfectly, everyone was laughing and applauded her. Selena was hit with a steerage folk, who've never had a lady party with them. Selena and I moved to a table, flushed and sweaty. Selena then grabs Chad's cigarette and takes a big drag, she felt very cocky about her actions. Chad grinning at me and I gave him a 'that's my girl' look.

A few moments later Tommy stands there, all piss and vinegar, chest puffed up, and then he grins and claps to the music drunk. I look at Selena  who was now a hot mess, "So, you think you're big tough men? Let's see you do this." In her stocking feet she assumes a ballet stance, an arm rose, and goes up on point, taking her entire weight on the tips of her toes, the guys gape at her incredible muscle control, and I must say that girl can do anything, well apart from spitting I suppose. She comes back down, then her face screws up in pain; she grabs one foot, hopping around." Oowww, I haven't done that in years" she laughs to me. I caught her as she loses her balance and everyone cracks up.

That was a perfect moment for me to make my first move but everyone was watching so I didn't do it. We exit the party and decide to take a fresh air walk.

Reader's Notice:

Hope you liked it.

Love you all!!! Vote,Comment,Add!!

Madame_Bieber xxx