Chapter 13

Rebekah's POV

I walk through the graveyard, I'm meeting a couple witches. One comes closer to me.

"I'm glad you came." She says.

"What am I'm doing here?" I ask.

"We want you to join our coven." She says.

"Your coven?" I ask," I'm not a bloody witch."

"No of course not." She says. I become suspicious. "We need an anchor to do our spells and you can't die." 

"I'm not joining your bloody coven!" I say. I turn around but I feel a sharp pain in my leg.

"If that's what you want." She says and then everything goes black.

Klaus' POV

I walk into the hospital and see Caroline already standing inside. I walk towards to her and she smiles to me. 

"We have to wait a couple minutes." She says and I kiss her. 

After the 'couple minutes' we the doctor brings us to a dark room. I've always hated doctors with their sharp needles and knives to cut through you. I'm happy to never be sick. After the doctor did some weird stuff we can see the baby. It's a little miracle.

"It's beautiful" I say,"just like it's mother." And Caroline smiles to me. That's all I need. And for that moment I'm fully happy.

Elijah's POV

I hear Niklaus laughing and I run to him. "Niklaus I need to speak to you" I say. He's standing in the hallway with miss Forbes. "I'm sorry miss." I at kissing her hand.

"Niklaus." I say

"Have you spoke to Rebekah? She hasn't returned any of my calls" I say," and I haven't seen her all day."

"What did she do?" Klaus asks.

"She was meeting witches." I say.

"We need to go find her." Klaus says and he walks away.

I would go after him but I'm to weak. I sit down on the couch.

Klaus POV

I run away from Caroline and look everywhere. All the places I know she would be. All the shops and restaurants. I call her a thousand times but she doesn't answer.

"Bloody hell Rebekah." I say and I go back home. I only see Elijah.

"Where's Caroline?" I ask.

"She's sleeping." He says,"any sign of Rebekah?"

"Not even a note." I say.

"I'm calling Marcel." He says,"go pack your things and say goodbye to Caroline. We're going to look for her outside Mystic Falls" I nod.

I walk to my room and quickly take a bag. I quietly walk to the closet. I can hear Caroline slowly breathing. I take everything I need and slowly walk to the door.

"Klaus?" I hear Caroline saying,"what's going on?"

"We need to find Rebekah." I say,"we may be gone for a couple days."

"I need you." She says. I feel a weird sort of emptiness inside of me. I walk to her.

"I will be back soon." I say and I kiss her. She kisses me back. After a while I have to break the kiss. "I love you." I say and I walk away.

Caroline's POV

Did he just say that he loves me? He leaves me but he loves me.

The next week's I call everyday with Klaus. Everyday he says that he almost has her and everyday another failure.

This morning I walked through the kitchen. I stayed in the Mikealson's house for weeks now. I take some cereal and go sit at the table. I hear someone opening the door.

"Hello?" I say and I walk to the hallway.
When I enter the room I see nothing. Then I hear a scream.

"Rebekah?" I turn around and see 4 witches. 3 are holding Rebekah and 1 stands in front of them. "Please don't hurt her." Rebekah says to the witch. I run to the kitchen and take my phone. Pick up Klaus. Pick up.

"Hello love." I hear Klaus saying.
I feel a sharp pain going through me.

"Please help." I can't say a lot," Rebekah, witches." That's all I can say and then I scream.

"Caroline, love." I hear Klaus saying,"CAROLINE!"

I can't say anything back. I fall on the ground. The witches enter the kitchen. And I black out.