Petectives Profiles #1: Yoshi

(Author's note: I thought that readers might enjoy the character profiles that I've written up for the major players in the Petectives books).

History:  As a kitten Yoshi was bought at a pet store by his human owners. He was taught to read and trained in the art of detection by Monte, the first cat that he lived with. Yoshi and fellow cat Gatsby currently live with a human family. Yoshi is highly intelligent and very well read. His sense of humor tends to be very dry and sarcastic.

Breed: Havana Brown

• Yoshi is an 8 year old black cat; He weighs 16 pounds.

"Four temperaments" Personality Type: Melancholic/Phlegmatic

• Knows how to read. When his humans are at work and school he enjoys the books on his owner's bookshelves.

• Refuses to leave his house for any reason.

• Yoshi doesn't think much of dogs but has a grudging respect for Duke, the German Shepherd leader of the neighborhood Dog Patrol.

Favorite Song: The version of "Everybody Wants to be a Cat" by  Dimie Cat

• Yoshi enjoys regularly scheduled naps throughout the day which can never be disturbed except for extreme situations.

• Considered a legendary figure in the neighborhood. Since he doesn't leave his house most pets in the area have never met him.

• Refuses to ride in a car. If someone can survive his teeth and claws and actually get him into a cat carrier and into the car, he will get so horribly carsick and noisy that it will be almost impossible to drive.

Appearances:

• Petectives

• Petectives: Christmas Party

• Paetectives: Under Fire (available on Wattpad)

• Petectives: Stalking Horse

• Petectives Webcomic (available on Wattpad)

NEXT WEEK: Gatsby