Petectives Profiles #2: Gatsby

History: Gatsby claims to have been born in the woods as a member of the Lightning Clan feral cats and that he is prophesized to be the "Chosen One" who will someday lead all cats to overthrow humanity. That's nonsense. In reality, he spent the first few months of his life on the streets until he and his family were brought to a cat shelter, where he was adopted by a human family and went to live with Yoshi. Yoshi taught him to read and  trained him to be a detective. Gatsby is outgoing, friendly and brave. While he is very intelligent, he has a reckless temperament and never thinks through the consequences of his actions. He's prone to making risky decisions based on emotion. Gatsby finds himself to be incredibly funny and will say or do anything to amuse himself, not caring if anyone else laughs.

Breed: Orange Tabby

"Four Temperaments" Personality Type: Sanguine

• 5 years old. Orange cat with light stripes. 12 pounds.

• Gatsby has a very good vocabulary as a result of living with Yoshi, his housemate and partner in crime detection.

• Outgoing and friendly. Loves to get out of the house when it doesn't interfere with his naps. Actually enjoys the company of some dogs.

• Before he met his girlfriend Molasses, Gatsby was considered to be something of a "ladies cat".

• Gatsby has a high regard for Yoshi although he would never admit it.

Favorite Song:  "Stray Cat Strut" – Stray Cats

Appearances:

Petectives

Petectives: Christmas Party

Paetectives: Under Fire

Petectives: Stalking Horse

Petectives Webcomic

NEXT WEEK: DUKE