Chapter I

Author's Note:

This is not an English novel. For Filipino's, this is called Tag-lish.hehe.

Maka-inarte lang.

Thank you for reading!!!

*************************************

Types of Vampire

Elite Vampires

>Royal blood

>Highest class

>Most Powerful

>Manipulates their power through their eyes

> Doesn't need blood to live but once in a while they lust for it, for their destiny.

>Is not affected by sunlight or crucifix

>Is not allowed to crossbreed with humans

> Has the highest position in Vampire Government

Mediocre Vampires

> Middle class

> Normal vampires

> Needs blood to control their power

> Hypnotism through their eyes and voice

Deprived Vampires

>Lowest class

>Living through drinking human blood

>Physical strength

Elders

>Composed of 20 Old Witches and Wizards

>Committee that guides the Elite Vampires

Hunters

>Made to kill all kinds of vampires

>Physical strength

>Hypnotism through their eyes and voice

Transylvania , 1489

Everyone in the country is living a peaceful life. Humans live harmoniously with vampires because they have the assurance of the vampire society that no one will hurt or drink blood from them. Humans even voluntarily offer their blood to help those 'deprived' vampires.

Thadeus, an 'Elite' and the King of the vampire society runs his government efficiently with the help of the 'Elders'. He has two sons, Gabriel and Sebastian, Gabriel is the oldest. He will inherit the position of his father in the future. He is an honorable gentleman until he fell in love with Corazon, a human.

He breaks not only the golden rule of being pure blooded elite but also the heart of his father. To avoid more conflicts, the anger of the elders and to protect Corazon, Gabriel decided to leave Transylvania. The Elders were furious of what he did because it is also in the rule that a vampire should not run away from the country, especially the 'Elites'. Elites has the full responsibility in controlling all the vampires. And Gabriel is supposed to be the next King. No one should break the Elders rules because no one can escape their anger.

They commanded Thadeus to kill his own son but he didn't do it. He's a compassionate leader and father. He can't kill his own son. Elders can't let Gabriel just get away without being punished. So they put a curse in his blood that every oldest child in his bloodline will have the pure Elite blood and will suffer the slow and painful change from being human to being a vampire at the age of 19, the same age of Corazon. And when they survived the transformation, they will live for a few more years then turn into a deprived vampire at the age of 25, Gabriel's age.