Chapter IX

"Stupid Dylan. Bakit yun pa ang una mong sinabi?? Bakit pagdating sa babaeng to, nagiging tanga ka?!! Look at what you've done!"

          Cassandra's very still while staring up at him with wide eyes. Tuloy pa din sa pag-ulan and he can feel that she's the reason why rain is still falling kahit hindi pa din nawawala ang buwan. He tried to walk near her....

"No. W-Wag kang lalapit," she said, her voice broken.

"Cassan—"

She smiled bitterly, "Tama si Jayden. I shouldn't have trusted you. I-I shouldn't have—I'm so stupid. Dapat hindi ko kinalimutan ang pagtataka ko k-kung bakit  b-bigla mo akong niligawan. You wanna kill me now eh?" she laughed hysterically, "Dapat naniwala ako kay Jayden..He cares..He really—"

"Stop talking about that vampire!!!"

Her eyes then turned misty gray, showing her painful emotion, "I'm a vampire, Dylan.. Sana pinatay mo na lang agad ako nang makita mo ako. Sana hindi mo na akong hinayaang mahulog sayo. Well..maybe, that's what you really wanted. To hurt me..hurt me until I can't fight you anymore."

"That's what I intended to do at first, Cassandra. Nang hindi pa kita nakikilala but...."

         The moonlight shone above her kahit pa malakas ang ulan...Her eyes from the sadness of gray turned to hatred and lust of red...her fangs continue to grow longer and sharper and she curled on the ground holding her stomach.

She screamed..

Dylan walked towards her, "Cassandra. Fight it. You don't have to turn now—"

" JAYDENN!!!"

             After that loud scream, biglang nagpakita si Jayden mula sa kakahuyan. It hurt him. It hurt him so much dahil ngayon na nasasaktan ito, pangalan ni Jayden ang tinawag nito. Jayden kneel in front of her while she's curling in pain, in whatsoever pain she's feeling.

"Regina mea..let me ease your hunger. Let me be the one to sacrifice my blood."

"Wag kang makialam dito Serafim. Can you please leave us alone?!!"

"Pinapunta ako ng reyna. Sya lang ang makakapagpaalis sakin dito. Isa pa, kailangan nya ng dugo, hunter. She badly needed blood." He said then grinned at him, "Can you give her your blood?? Your precious blood, hunter? If you really care for her..can you really—"

"Jayden, pleasee.." maica whispered harshly.

"Yes, regina."

          Maica tried to sit up. Her lung's burning and she needed something..she needed to drink something at alam nyang ngayon, si Jayden lang ang may kakayahang magbigay non, not Dylan..not those freaking hunters. Jayden offered her his hand. The flesh looks so inviting pero hindi yun ang gusto nya. Alam nyang hindi nya gusto ang kahit anong dugo.. Only Dylan's blood can satisfy her..but unfortunately..Dylan's the enemy. She can't trust him. She started to bite Jayden's wrist..