lBeware Of The physical Exams!

Ryoichi P.O.V

"this is a good idea tamaki sempai." I said wearing a pink kimono with purple trims. "I know it is but you dont need to thank me beautiful." tamaki said holding me. "try that line on the fish cause I ain't biting -_-" I said then tamaki mouth open as he went pale. "but that always work. something is off about you naruko." tamaki said popping back to normal tapping his chin. "•_• well I don't think there's anything wrong with me." I said. my hair was in its ponytail going below my butt. the cherry blossoms bloomed as they washed over the whole yard. I seen haruhi as I walk to him. "hey haru-chan what's up?" I said looking at him. "nothing its just that tamaki keeps trying those lines on me now hes just looking. •_•" haruhi said with triangle eyes. I smiled at him seeing tamaki creep looking at haruhi. "•_•" tamaki just stared from behind a tree. a big sweatdrop appeared on my head as I sighed. "hes such a pervert." I said looking down with closed eyes. "gah!?" tamaki stuttered then sat by the tree his knees up to his chest as everything around him went gloomy and dark. I seen kyoya in his normal clothes and everyone else. "wait wait I second!!! how come me and haruhi have to wear a kimono!!!" I yelled with razor sharp teeth and white eyes. then kyoya fix his glasses by pushing them up. "well its a cherry blossom bloom season so we have thought it will be better to see it through that you wear a kimono." kyoya said. I popped back to normal with a red irk mark on the side of my head. I stomped past them going into the dressing room.

~30 mins later.~

I walked out with a ouran dress on. I really hate these things. I swear I do. anyway. I walk back up to them to hear tamaki say he wanted haruhi in her... girl form. I ran to them. "wait what!?" I said so confused at what I heard. "tamaki it doesnt matter they will find out shes a girl tomorrow." hikaru said. I ran to them choking them as I strangled them in chibi form. "tell me if that's a girl stupid tell me now!!" I yelled as I strangled them. "oh yea I forgot. naruko wasn't told haruhi was acually a girl and tomorrow is the physical exams." kyoya said pushing up his glasses. "sorry." kyoya said with a smile in a mocking tone. I froze. the physical exams.... then they will find out I'm a boy. "nooooo!!!!!" I yelled as I fell in chibi form and dies. "is she-" "gonna be-" "ok?" the twins said. I still laid there then popped back in human form. I was so gloomy. I could be easily frightened by my own gloominess.

~one day later.~

"ok so how will these exams go?" me and haruhi asked. "I don't see why you would ask that question." kaoru said. "because commoners physical exams are no different then ours." hikaru said. I sighed in relief then stopped at the door with haruhi. "ok its just a normal exams." I said lowly then opened up the door to see a red carpet then thousand of boys and girls were on the sides of them. "huh?" haruhi said cleary confused and so was I. "same old same old." the twins said walking in. me and haruhi did also. "these damn rich kids." me and haruhi said as we stepped in.

~couple of minutes later~

"hikaru and kaoru please step this why so we can check your chest." a nurse said showing them the way. "ok." both of the twins said at the same time walking to hell. "umm...... please dont leave me haruhi." i said looking at him. "um not having much of a choice here." haruhi said being dragged away by a nurse then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and seen a strange doctor... he looked like us commoners. wait how can he be a doctor at this school. "hey um have you seen-" "don't touch me you pervert!" I said slapping him hard. he ran off then people started chasing after him. then a nurse came. "please... Ms.Kotsokami this way." the nurse said as I walked beside her going to my room. I was so scared now because if they find out I'm a boy. I wasn't really trying to stage as a girl its just that no-one asked. but if they find out I'm a boy then ill be kicked out of ouran because they might think I spy on girls and seen a girl naked. oh crap. ok... think... think..... GOT IT! ill win her with good looks. "um excuse me but can I change behind the curtain then come out?" I said with my girl voice. "y-yes Ms.Kotsokami." the women said looking at me. I smile gratefully to her. believe me I was grateful. I ran behind the curtain as I got undressed. I then dress into some doctor clothes, I seen on the side of my. I got a couple of hair pins out of my pocket and stuck then at the right place in my hair now I have purple ruffle short hair. or so it looks. then I go from curtain to curtain then got far enough I came out acting like a different person. then I walk to my curtain as I open it abit seeing the young nurse. time to make my move. "umm excuse me but I need to talk to you abit about ryo- naruko Kotsokami." I almost blew it! its ok. this plan will absolutely work I just know it. "o-oh. here I come." she said getting up. we walked to a different curtain as I shut it. I looked at her. "yes about naruko she was already checked earlier today." I said with a clipboard in my hand. "oh no that cant be. it says right here that-" I cut her off. "that's because the others in here noticed how beautiful you were and got jealous so they switched up your clipboard." I said getting in her face. "o-oh they were?" she said. "yes but me. I'm blinded by such beauty. here's your real clipboard. I just thought I should tell you. I just don't wanna see my little angle's heart broken." I said handing her the clipboard. then I gently grab hers. "thank you for your time." I said in a passionate way then I walk out of the curtains as I run into the other curtain 'naruko' is supposed to be in. I quickly changed into my normal clothes then walked out of it. my knee length purple, blue long hair was in its ponytail. then I walked out seeing the nurse was still dazed into love. I giggled as I look at the other students. I reach to my hair and took it out of its ponytail letting it fall abit below the knees. I gently shook my hair as sakura petals fell around in the background. everyone looked at me dazed into my beautiful reflection. this time even kyoya stared then haruhi went to the special boys room. I looked at tamaki to see he was pale and faded away like ashes. "h-haruhi... was mad... at me... for the... first time." he said still fading away. I then looked at the girl crying. "then.... touched me.... and I thought.... he was a perv..." I didn't hear the whole thing but caught on. "where.... he went?" a women asked. "he... to.... special boys room..." I froze. haruhi! I ran as quick as I could to the location and seen the man cover haruhi mouth. although she didn't looked scared i still helped. I stopped tamaki. I really didn't know what I was gonna do but I blew the man a kiss but it turned into pink rings of smoke. they hit him and he flew into the wall. everyone went chibi looking at me with open mouths. I shrugged and went to haruhi but tamaki trampled over me to her. "oi tamaki sempai who does that! trampling over a poor girl." hikaru said helping me up. "um acually. I think its time I told you guys the truth... I'm a boy." I said looking at everyone. they had plain faces then laughed not believing me. "ok don't believe me here's proof." I said then I got a couple of pins pinning my hair again then I changed my voice now I look like a total boy. they all stopped laughing looking at me. I sighed then we sent the dude off. "but what I don't get is why did you go as a girl." kyoya asked. "because you guys never asked." I looked at him then lightning struck his head as they all looked at me stupid. "all well that ends well. right. haruhi? haha." I did a girl laugh along with a closed eye smile.