The Sun, The sea, And The host club.

"haruhi... I think I wanna go to the beach." I said going up to her with puppy dog eyes as my waist length purple hair fell around me not in its ponytail. "no." she said. "but you did say you wanna go to the beach one day!" me, hikaru and kaoru said unison. "oh I did?" haruhi asked confused. "yes thats why we carfully picked this two piece swimming suit. it will hide the fact that your flat as a sidewalk. little miss A-cup. so we decided you wear this." they show her the swimming suit. by the boob part there was fluffy ruffles were it looks like haruhi is atleast close to b-cup. I'm sick with their pervertnish. "you quit harrasing my little haruhi!!!" tamaki yells hitting then with a bat like a baseball. they hide behind the table. "so your saying you don't wanna go?" the twins said as I just look at tamaki. "now I never said that... now did I."

~1 hour LATER~

"this is it haruhi. I love this feeling." I said sitting under a umbrella with haruhi just as friends. "yea. your right ryoichi." haruhi said smiling. "hey. haruhi and ryoichi. don't you wanna go swimming with us?" three girls said. our normal daily guest. to be honest I really like them. but not like like. "no. you girls have cute swimming suits on why not go show then off." haruhi said smiling at them. "uh no!! yea haruhi is right. we will watch you girls from here. ^_^'" I smiled at them with a sweatdrop then me and haruhi got up walking in the water on the shore. I was 10 feet away from her. "haru-chan!!! ryo-chan!!!! look!!!" honey yelled. we ran to him. "I'm going hellfish hunting. would you like to join?" honey asked us. aww hes so cute!! "um honey I think you mean shellfish hunting and I don't think you will find any shellfish...." haruhi trailed off then a lot of crabs appeared around us. "what the hell!!!" we yelled then mori went behind a rock. I guess this is kyoya plan... I know him very well.

~30 minutes LATER~

"huh.~ we are gonna have a feast tonight." I said picking up more shellfish putting it in a bucket. "yea you said it." haruhi said doing the same. "hey haruhi and ryoichi! the view is great up here!" the girls waved down to us. "its dangerous up there be careful!!" haruhi yelled then we started walking up there to convince them to come down until we seen two boys. we threw our shellfish at their backs. "hey back off!!!!" we both yelled at them. "maybe you need to back off." the one with the ponytail said grabbing haruhi. "yea and you need to learn your place" the other one said putting us over the cliff. "hope you know how to swim!" they yelled then pushed us over. I was scared to death. earlier the boys tried to scare us and find out our weakness. my weakness is that I'm scared of wa- I was cut from my thoughts when I entered the sea falling down to sea floor. tamaki dived in the water then he gets haruhi. he looks dead at me and... leaves me!!!!

Kyoya P.O.V

Over some time tamaki came out the water with haruhi. really I didn't care but I did abit. "what about those punks who did this?" tamaki asked. such a change in attitude. "well we took their ids and politely asked them to leave. the girls went back to the hotel and I called the doctor who will be arriving any minute." I said looking at tamaki. "I don't need a doctor I'm ok." haruhi said standing up. well you weren't since you didn't save yourself. "why... why did you do that. you, a girl, went up against 2 boys! your not a martial arts master like honey or have powers like ryoichi. so why did you do it!" tamaki yelled at haruhi in a worried tone. "hey guys. before we continue. where is ryo-chan? I thought he was with haruhi also." honey sempai said looking around then it struck me. I looked at tamaki to see he closed his eyes and put his head down in a ashamed manner. "tamaki you bastard!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE RYOICHI OUT THERE!!!" I yelled as him then threw my stuff on the floor taking off my shirt. "I DIDN'T HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE HIM!!!" tamaki yelled back. "WELL YOU MUST HAVE SINCE YOU RISKED YOUR LIFE TO SAVE HARUHI!!!! YOU DID HAVE A CHOICE YOU SELFISH BASTARD!!!" I was furious then ran pass a stunned tamaki and dived into the water.