.

_____________________

the association of november and fall always seems to remind me of you, and it's plainly no mystery as to why. every time i'm to think of the ends of the chill season when the leaves change into different colors before decaying, and languidly starting brand new once more, i think back to this — to us — and how we came to be with just a neutral, yet meaningful exchange of acknowledgment that we belonged to one another and how it was just as simple as that. the simple, of course, reveled the complexity of how well we congregated, and that, quite frankly, was the beginning of loving your smile, and your quick wit while the heavy curiosity of wanting to get to know you every passing second sparked then. i think of the playful bantering, and the resurrection of something i thought was dead come to life when december comes to mind, and the receiving of your christmas gift isn't far too behind accompanying anything. we were too caught up then amidst saying words of a sacred promise that i forgot to give you my gift, do you remember? twelve random destinations all pale in comparison to a kickshaw that remains substantial to me. new years, I'd say, was lovely, and we brought in january with a winsome private fest. we slept outside in a god forsaken trampoline towards the end of such month, and our conversing that took place on that day was perhaps one of my favorite talks with you. i could go on, and on retelling events that have gone down, bring up both extra space and zaza, and my favorite sweater that is your own. i could recall the one time we feebly played hide and seek around in the domicile you reside in during our early days, or perhaps the time you confessed to loving science, specifically the likes of astronomy, but saying all of this just makes me beyond fond because i know i want to spend knowing more things about you in the long run. i love knowing you, and knowing that i retain the chance to loving you every forthcoming hour, or minute. i guess it's why i refer to the time every now and then — it's standardized verification that even though it feels as though i've known you a lifetime ago, we're on our way to creating one, brick by brick, second by second as a team combined together in unison.