Chapter one: The Start

Today is the day I move. From friends and from those I care about. I leave behind my sister and the rest of my family. It's a sad day but a new one. I will move to Malicasa. I have to.

Third Person P.O.V.
As Aphmau packed her home into boxes she thought of how her new school would look. She packed her last box still pondering. She aimlessly used her magicks to teleport her boxes to her home in Malicasa. Her magicks thankfully allowed her these luxuries as it would be painful to get a moving truck and all. Aph walked slowly down her stairs trying to take in the state of emptiness she saw. It was a barren field of lonely. The house she had lived in, full of life in all these years all of a sudden seemed...dead. She walked to the door, her hand lingered on the door knob as she looked back. She turned and pushed, she walked out the door. She walked off her porch and on the side walk. She carried a backpack and took it off. She opened the top and took out a strange pair of shoes. She took off her own replacing them with the strange ones. She put her normal shoes in her bag, closed it and put it back on. She bent down and flipped the little switches on her shoes. She jumped , but did not come down she flew. She flew till she reached Malicasa. It was eight P.M. . She came at night so no one would see her. The night was her friend and darkness was her partner in crime. She slipped enveloped in the darkness across the street. She ran across her foot falling right before the curb , she tripped. Her knee scraped against the cement breaking her skin letting blood fall through the cracks of skin. She sucked in a breath of pain. Her knee instinctively tucked toward her chest. She looked up to scan for other people. She saw a shadow of a tall male. So she froze. "Are you hurt?" She heard a deep males voice say. She watched his shadow shift to crouch. Her muscle tightened, she could hear his breath. It was steady. Her curiosity was over taking her. She pushed her self up to look at the boy who was trying to help her. He had tanned skin, black messy hair, black jeans and black sneakers. The one standout thing about him though was that he was shirtless, he was strong with standout muscles. Aph gulped and nodded. She then pulled her self to an upright sitting position. Realizing she had no bag on her back her eyes widened with panic. " Bag." Was the one word that escaped her lips. As she said this the boy looked behind him and found it. He grabbed it and passed it to her. She eyed him nervous like a scared animal deciding whether to take food from a human or not. Though her fear she slowly took the bag and looked into it.she grabbed out converse and set them aside. She took off her rocket shoes set them in the bag. The boy of no name watched her do this and sat down next to her. He saw her muscles tighten. He wondered who she was and why was she was here. So he turned to her and said " Aaron, you?" He used the least amount of words possible as not to scare her. She stopped putting on her second shoe. She turned her head toward him and said " Call me aph." After she said this she went back to putting on her black converse. She tied them and stood up. She hopped. " Can I help?" Aaron asked. She nodded embarrassed.He bent and picked her up supporting her at the knees and top back. Basically bridal style. She blushed as she was so close. She felt his heartbeat. He carried her to her door. And let her down in front of her door. She looked up at him blushing and said " Thanks." She was quite awkward about it. She than turned and pushed open her door. She looked back as she was about to close the door she looked back at him. He had a slight tint of pink in his cheeks. She waved smiled and closed the door. The start to the new adventure was just beginning.