DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

                                    « they were sitting

                                       they were sitting on the strawberry swing

                                       every moment was so precious »

George, Cat, Reese, Davey, and Luka have been friends for enough years to know that there’s far more to each of them than the art they make, the music they listen to, the words they say, and the people they love.

© 2014 BY FIONA (SEDATIVES). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

                                                    x   x   x   x   x 

This was inspired by: the beloved show Friends (I have quite literally seen every episode at least ten times), the song Strawberry Swing by Coldplay (hence the title; by the way, no copyright infringement intended, of course all rights to the title and lyrics go to Coldplay, etc.), and a few random memories from my own high school. I’m planning on this being a more leisurely-written book. This means I will update whenever I want at my own pace, only when I want to and feel inspired to, not when I am told I should update. So try to refrain from telling me when to update, please?

WARNING: There will be some elements throughout this story that may be triggering to some people. Such elements include but are not limited to: self-harm, depression, abuse, and bullying. I will provide warnings at the beginning of each chapter that may include triggering content. Read at your own discretion. Thank you.

P.S. This story is much different than other stuff I’ve written. It’s more simplistic and probably more vague, less clear-cut and direct. It’s a different style than my usual one. Just a heads up.

    – Fiona