Its over 😓

They say it's real if it comes back, I say it's real if it never left...
- Nicole ❤️✨
____________________________________

Lucas ☹️

"To whoever is reading this, just know that now I am far away. Free of any problems that was once a concern.

My life happened fast. Like you know when a bullet hits a wall? It makes a sound like a heartbeat and then it goes dead? Well that's what happened to me except mine was more intense as in suicide.

Never had I thought that I couldn't deal with any of my problems but as I watched my mother lay in the hospital bed I thought well maybe it's better if we can finally be together right?

I been threw so much in life that I can't be drugged into this lifestyle anymore. I did so much that I regret but now I will never be able to fix it. All my life I was nothing but a 'thug' Is what people call it.

I did everything a teen could imagine doing. You only live once so I did the extreme. I was 'the famous runner' I did that! You see! But long as y'all don't snitch and I'm dead. It wouldn't matter anyways, right?

I was so depressed and broken on the inside, I forgot how to live. I had to leave if I stayed longer it would of broke your hearts even more but that's only if y'all actually loved me as your own.

I thank grandma for taking me in when I was on the run. But now I'll be looking after y'all like y'all are my own.

I would love to pour my heart onto this note and tell y'all everything but some things were just meant to stay locked away forever.

Maybe now life isn't so hard and I'm taking in a different view and y'all should continue with your life's and make sure tyleek knows that I love him and I'll visit my baby, soon.
                                                      Love, Rosa..."

_________________________________

• WABBBBB 😭😭

• SHE HURT MY FEELINGS, B ☹️