valentines day pt 2

I am verrry so very sorry that I wasn't able to update the valentines day special but today I Will be putting them up .I hadn't ben able since I got sick and I had to sleep most of the day plus nights since the pills would nock me out .I'm sorry again but here is a new chapter and I hope you like them

"What about Adrien?" Tikki asked through a mouthful of cookie. "That's the thing! I don't really know if I still like him." Marinette clapped her hand over her mouth as she realized she was yelling and her parents were downstairs.

"Marinette, are you talking to someone up there?" Sabine's voice was muffled by the trapdoor. "Uh...Yeah mom! I'm just talking to Alya on the phone!" She called back. "Ok sweetie." She heard her mom's voice followed by her descending footsteps.

Marinette spun her chair back around to face Tikki, who was hiding behind her computer. "Tikki, it's ok she's gone." She sighed as she looked up at her computer background. 'Adrien…' She thought for a moment. "Tikki?" The little, red kwami was now sitting on top of the computer. She gazed at her. "Do you think Adrien even likes me?" Tikki could see the dismal in her eyes. "Of course he does. He's your friend right?" Marinette sighed "I don't know.." She mumbled and returned to her homework.

..

"Ugh Adrien! Just give the girl some sweet, sweet camembert." Plagg said through a mouthful of cheese. Adrien laughed. "You know I'll lose the bet if I do that. He was scrolling through the lady blog while trying to think of the perfect gift. "Camembert…" Plagg whispered into his ear. Adrien was caught by surprise and almost whacked him in the face. "Plagg!" He exclaimed. "This present has to be the best!" Adrien got up and threw himself onto his bed. "Hearing you talk about your precious present for Ladybug is making my brain hurt!" Plagg muttered. He flew over to Adrien and sat on his head, which was buried into the mattress. "Lets face it. I'm gonna lose! Then Ladybug will never love me because I'll never be able to win her over with my awesome cat puns, and then I'll be single and lonely forever!" Adrien whined into the mattress. "Hey, hey take it easy kid.." Plagg patted his head with his tiny paw. "Just think about all the things Ladybug loves."

Adrien jumped up. "Your right Plagg! I'll just buy her everything she loves!" He practically squealed with excitement. "Woah thats not what I meant!" Plagg said as he floated back. "It's perfect! She'll love me forever!" Adrien smiled. "I can literally see stars in your eyes." Plagg groaned and lay back down on the bed.

..

The next day at school, Marinette and Alya were sitting on the steps outside of the school. "Wow girl! I can't believe you're actually early!" Alya exclaimed as she scrolled through her phone. "Yeah for once." Marinette muttered. Her chin was resting on her hand, which was resting on her knee. She watched Alya scroll through her phone and yawned. "I'm still tired tho." She mumbled.

Marinette looked up and saw Adrien and Nino walking towards them. "Hey dudes!" Nino said with a wave. "Hi Marinette, Alya." Adrien gave a warm smile. "Hey guys." Alya waved back. "How are you two so happy when it's so early?" Marinette groaned as her eyelids drooped. Nino pointed to Adrien. "It's him. He's so happy for some reason and he won't tell me why." Adrien chuckled. "I already told you Nino! I'm just excited for Valentine's day!"

"That's' a terrible answer!" Nino protested.

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Will you four year olds please be quiet?!" Alya snapped. "I'm trying to update the ladyblog!"