Part-190

I got my 100th comment so here is the update bt for this chp 100 comments are not enough 😊

Avoid mistakes if any

Slowly slowly all started waking up. It was around 11 wen mr malhotra woke up and after eating breakfast he made himself busy with office work.

Manik was still fast asleep. Here aaliya wanted a charger so she asked Nandini abt it and she told it was in her room. So aaliya went to put her phone on charge. Wen she entered she heard manik's morning hoarse tone .

Ma-Nandini

Before she could say anything she heard Manik.

Ma-Nandini....parde laga do na I wanna sleep more.

Aaliya thought that only this much has to be done so she can do it so she quickly pulled out the curtains. Manik was aware of that curtains have been pulled and thought that Nandini is around so he said raising his hand.

Ma-good ab yahan aao na mere pass

Aaliya quickly walked out of room and came to Nandini and said

Aa-Nandini Manik is awake he is calling you.

Nandini immediately left upstairs as she knew if he will come down he will do something that shouldn't be done specially wen everybody is around.

Wen Nandini entered in she heard Manik calling.

Ma-Nandini.......Nandini

She was latching the door and said

Nan-aa rhi ho.

She sat beside him and Manik immediately hide his face in her tummy and said softly.

Ma-kabse bola rha ho tum sun kyu nhi rhi thi.

Nandini ruffled his hair and said

Nan-kyuki Mei room Mei nhi thi.

Nuzzling in her tummy Manik said.

Ma-nonsense....Meine tumse kaha tha to pull out the curtains and you did also.

Nan-that was aaliya... woh room Mei aayi thi she needed the charger isliye usne kiya hoga....

Manik snuggled more in her while Nandini was lovingly holding him. After a long time she said to him

Nan-chalo utho we have to go office also... dad bhi ghar pe hi hai... sat Mei Jana hai....

Manik nuzzled more in her and remained quiet. Nandini waited for few more mins than made him sit. She handed him the towel and pushed him in the bathroom while she started making their bed.

Manik came out quickly taking a shower wrapped in the towel. He came near Nandini and snacked his hand around her waist and with other hand he ruffled his hair sprinkling water from his hair on her face.

Nandini stood till until he was done. Than she was moving away bt Manik dint let her go bt instead bend down to her neck nuzzling over there and licking her collarbone.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan ff YOU & ME = USजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें