Part-191

Avoid mistakes if any

Happy holi

Here Nandini gave medicines to mr malhotra and left from there once he had layed down ready to sleep. She came out and asked the gang if they need anything and that she is gng to sleep and if they wanted anything they can take by themselves.

She was gng to kitchen to place the empty milk glass in kitchen. While Manik came down to look after her. He was Cmg towards kitchen while Nandini was Cmg out. Seeing him she asked

Nan-kaha chali aapki sawari

Ma-aap ke pass........chalo na Nandini kitna time.

Nan-aa rhi ho na Manik.....

Ma-ab hogaya tumhara

Nan-haan chalo

In next second Manik lifted her in bridal style n was walking ahead wen Nandini whispered to him

Nan-get me down Manik bhar Sab hai.

Ma-no you are my wife n this is my ryt

Nan-haan Manik lekin...

By the time they have reached in hall and without gvg attention to everyone Manik was climbing the stairs. Seeing him like that V was a lil shocked bt fab5 told him that this is normal not knew on which she was adjusting herself.

Here Manik took her in the room and placing her down he locked the room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here Manik took her in the room and placing her down he locked the room. While Nandini walked in front of the mirror and was removing her earrings and her dupatta. Manik came near her and back hugged her.

He opened the door over there and removed her vermillion box and filled his hair line. Than he again carried her and made her lay down on bed.

He came beside her and slept hugging her. While laying down they talked for sometime in which Manik told her that he loves wen he sees her hairline filled with the vermilion. Soon they slept hugging each other.

Here after a long time dhrulya left at aaliya's place while mukbhi too left with them. Cavya were there with V bt then they also had to go. Aryamaan wanted to spend time with V bt he couldn't and left with cavya. V slept after everyone left.

Next morning Nandini woke up by 5 as she have to send Manik by 7 so that he will reach by 8 at office. Bt today she thought something else so she quickly came down brushing her teeth and started making breakfast for him. She quickly made the breakfast and then took a shower. She came out of the washroom with her wet hair and she drapped in a beautiful saree and than sat on the bed near Manik.

Manan ff YOU & ME = USजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें