{3} my brothers wedding (ft. Namjin & Agustina)

Taehyung's p.o.v.

Taehyung laughed at his brother, Jin's, lame joke. It was SeokJin's wedding and they where getting their makeup done.

He looked into the mirror. I look kinda hot! Sad I don't have a Boyfriend to share it with...

Slowly perfecting the shape, Tae filled in his eyebrow with a smooth movement. "Here, let me help you" Jin mumbled. He grabbed the pencil from Taehyung's hand and fixed his mistake.

I need to train don't I...

"See now we're done!" "Let's go then" Taehyung shouted. They left the room and went out of the house, onto the courtyard where the ceremony was to be held.

Suddenly another boy entered the already slightly crowded yard. Namjoon...

Jin also noticed he had come, and left to see his groom, leaving Taehyung alone in the little crowd of well dressed guests that was forming.

Spacing out, Taehyung didn't notice the handsome boy that nervously went up and waited by his side.

The boy cleared his throat, awaking Tae.

"Uhh... how can I-I help y-you?" shi- I spaced out again... Jin will murder me...

"Yo-you're S-SeokJin's brother right?" the boy stuttered.

"Yes I am." He turned towards the boy. Big mistake.

The boy had had short black hair, cut in a bowl cut-style haircut. He had big, dark brown eyes. Dressed in a dark blue suit with a fun bow tie with bunnies on, he was both formal but still unique.

"I'm... Jungkook. But call me K-kookie" he introduced himself, "Namjoonie's nephew...."

Tae nodded. Kinda cute! Should I... tell him that..?

Screw it! "I think you're cute!" he burst out without a warning. Hopefully I haven't creeped the poor boy out...

"Wha-a... y-you too..." Jungkook blushed.

"Hey! Lovebirds!" Agustina, Tae's older sister, shouted, "We're getting seated now!"

Kookie giggled.

"Should... we sit together?" Taehyung asked, and held out a hand for Kookie to hold. Jungkook grabbed it and smiled.

Let the ceremony begin!