NCT : Taeyong x reader

Hello readers, angel here. I hope you all will like this story. ^^ it's a Taeyong x reader.
I hope you all will like it. ❤
Ps, just think that Taeyong is now In grade 12,in high school. And Taeil has already graduated. So Taeyong  will be graduating this year and you ,Ten and Doyong are classmates  and Seulgi is just a name not the idol. Forgive me If I offended you..  😊
But I hope you'll like it. Do vote and follow. 😘
Thanks

Taeyong was your senior in school. You were a year younger than him. You had the biggest crush on him, like for about 2 years.
You couldn't just get the courage to confess to him.

Even after he was scouted you never failed to show your support to him. You always found him really awesome. "Taeyong!!!! " you screamed from amongst the fangirls in the mini concert, before their debute. You were standing in the second row. He looked so perfect, in that  snow white hair. "Damn he looks hot.... Like Jack frost" you mumbled to yourself. After the concert you went home.

You started to write in your diary ,
Dear diary,
Today i saw Taeyong Oppa perform. He was amazing as usual. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked really perfect with his chiseled jaw and his snow white hair. He looked like an angel. I've been crushing on him for almost  3 years now... Including this year. It's really awkward. Every time I see him my heart begins to beat like its gonna explode now. He gives me this butterfly feelings. And I think I'm gonna continue to support him. Tomorrow is Valentine's day. I made chocolates specially for him I hope he likes them.

You finished writing. You quickly went to the kitchen and made chocolates for Taeyong. He liked sweet things but not too sweet. So you made just the right proportion, not to sweet neither too bitter.
It was heart shaped chocolates and you wrapped in in a crème coloured wrapping paper and finished it with a red coloured ribbon. You placed it in the table. You looked at your clock and noticed that it was already late. It was around 9:00 pm. It took you long enough to make those chocolates, you thought to yourself. "Well.... I hope he likes them.... " you thought to yourself.

You went straight to bed after that. You were really nervous about it.

*time skip* now it's morning time.

You yawned and woke up in the morning.
It was valentines day today. You were really excited for it. You got up and quickly brushed your teeth and wore your SOPA uniform. You let your hair loose for today. You checked your bag and kept your phone and books inside of it. "Today is gonna be a good day" you thought to yourself. You went down and saw your mom having breakfast. "Good morning mom" you said and sat down next to her . "Good morning dear, have a seat " she said and you nodded and sat down. "Mom, where's dad? " you asked taking a bite from your toast. "He's gone to work really early today, some urgent work up." She said. "Oh... Okay. Mom I gotta go . Bye love you" you said as you stood up . You went in the kitchen and took the chocolates and carefully keep it in your bag. "I hope you like it Taeyong Oppa" out said to yourself and went out.

The moment you reached school you heard a bunch of girls gathered in one part of the corridor. "Maybe.... I came too late" you thought to yourself because all the girls were screaming one particular name. "Taeyong!!!  Please be my Valentine" one girl screamed. "Noo... Oppa.. Please accept my chocolates" another girl shouted. You saw that the chocolates they both were looking really nice and they were big too. But yours were small. It was just a medium sized pack.

You quickly backed away and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry.... " you said and bowed down. "Nah~it's fine" the voiced replied. You looked up and saw that it was Yuta. He was Taeyong's closest friend. "Oh... " you couldn't saw anything. "Well.... See ya! " he said and was about to leave when you pulled into his sleeve. "Um...Oppa.... Could you do me a small favour? " you said as he turned back and looked at you. "Yeah!?" He said giving you a small smile. "Could you pass this chocolates to Taeyong Oppa?  I wanted to give him myself but I don't think I can" you said pointing at the large crowds of girls. "Sure" he said smiling and taking the box from your hands. "Oppa thank you" you said smiling and went to your class. He smiled back.